Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:617646684

Discord name: Jamesbond607

For how long have you played on MRP: I played back in 2021, but came back around 7/8 months ago.

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): 17th CPT Jamesbond607

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS PSC 'Sheffield'

Civilian name: James1

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes, I have a mic.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-This is my first NHC application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-1 Warn from 2021-basecamping.
View attachment 13340

Do you have any experience as a high rank on Military?:

-I may not have experience in NHC but, with my willingness to learn and take advice I think I can learn quick to make up for this fact. Also I have worked my way through 17th, I have been a CO for around 1/2 months and now hold the rank of CPT. I have led many wars for 17th, But also NATO combined. In this time I have worked on my leading ability and also my ability in general. Now I feel comfortable to lead a war for NATO.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

-I am the best candidate for high command because I can be active, listen to feedback and have a good ability to change in the situation.

With my activity I play every day for around 2-4+ hours during the week and around 8+ on weekends. This means that NATO will almost always have NHC on to help lead. I have noticed that as of recent this is an issue causing us to loose campaign score and wars. With my activity comes experience I have led lots of wars for 17th and NATO, this means I have a descent level of leading, I wish to improve this. By becoming NHC I will be able to improve and possibly help others improve.

By NATO having having NHC on more during wars, they can be better led. This will help counter NWO when they have multiple SC on. They will also have more access to things such as B2, napalm, and advanced UAV. Helping with wars and strategies for wars.

I like to work hard to improve, and with this I understand that I need to listen to people. I try my best to listen to advice and use it. This has helped me improve and will continue to. Listening to advice especially from more experienced members allows me to rethink my strategy or try something different. This is what I hope to continue into NHC, by listening to more senior NHC advice.

My ability to change in the situation helps within the war. I can multi-task with multiple pushes instead of being too focused on one point/ push. This is something I have worked hard to improve on and will continue to. This allows for some unexpected strategies/ pushes. Allowing NATO to have a better chance of succeeding. Also thinking of the big picture not just one point, which I think some can get drawn into focusing on too much.

My dedication would make me a good candidate for NHC I have worked hard with others to improve 17th. Now I feel 17th is in a good position I feel I can go for NHC. I have worked hard to get not only more people but also more experienced people into the regiment. This has helped not only the regiment but also NATO.
I now have a group of people that I feel can work good with me but, also good without me. I hope to continue to see the regiment grow and thrive. But, with NHC I feel I can help NATO grow and thrive. I have wanted to go for NHC after achieving CO position in 17th but, the regiment needed help. I understood this and helped the regiment first and now I feel it doesn’t need me as much. This is why I am making this application.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

-17th CPT

-STS PSC

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths

-Leading- I have worked hard to improve my leading, within 17th and for NATO overall. I will continue to do so in NHC.

- Listening to feedback- To improve my leading I have learned to listen to feedback more. This has helped me improve my leading but also, my ability to take criticism from my decisions.

-Activity- One of my best features I can play daily. I can be active for war and peacetime alike. With this I can help NATO get regiments out to build FOBS, do trainings, and even help others get into the regiment. This will help NATO better prepare for war, leading to a better outcome of the war.

-understanding of each regiment - As I have been in most NATO regiments I understand what each regiment is good at and what it can be used for. This helps when giving war orders for NATO. And how to best use them.

-good at multi-tasking- This helps with things during war with things like separate pushes. This is a useful skill to have as I can be more flexible with my orders and the way I move troops. Allowing for the troops to be in the correct place in order to give NATO the best chance at winning.#

-See the best in the situation- I can be positive and try to increase moral within NATO. I can always see the good things in a bad situation, I try to keep this attitude during the toughest times.

Weaknesses

- Haven’t been NHC before – I have not been NHC before, I hope to make up for this by working hard with my time in NHC. I am prepared to do what it takes to make these improvements and listen to more experienced members.

-stress- I get verry stressed I will learn to take a loss. This will come with more experience. I will also learn not to focus too much on one war. This will allow me to focus more on the big picture things such as the campaign.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-James joined the British army aged 16 looking to get away from it all and see the world. He worked hard and progressed through the ranks. He eventually joined 17th Armoured regiment after seeing a display of force with tanks, IFV, and AA arti's. With this he joined and worked even harder, progressing through the ranks quicker as he had a dream to chase. After a while of James's hard work he was promoted to the rank of CPT where he continues to make tea in the Challenger 2 Dorchester and serve his country.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

-Give war orders. NHC need to give orders during pre war to allow for troops to move to their points/ build up FOB's.
- help any NATO regiment that needs it. NHC should be on the look for NATO regiments that are struggling and try to help or inform the respective reg general.
-ensure PVT’s understand each regiment. NHC should not only try to help NATO PVT's into regiments. But they should make sure they have an understanding of each before they join.
-help NATO during peacetime make sure not everyone is in base. NHC should work hard to get NATO out of base building FOB's and with trainings. this boosts moral and encourages others to to the same.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

-help the regiment they are appointed for example promotions. NHC should help their appointed regiment with things such as promotions, CO+ promotions are less frequent and need to be done correctly. The regiment general needs to be sure of the promotion and make sure they are the best for the regiment.

-be active across different platforms. NHC need to be active across all platforms including discord, TS, and in game. This allows for the to be easy to contact/ reach.

Thanks for your time to read my application.

Artemis

Jul 28, 2022
=Support
+Great Activity
+Easy To Talk To
+Always Tries to De-Escalate Situations
+Cares Alot About The Reg And The Entire Side As A Whole
+Bri'ish

-BIG-SUPPORT cant lead
-Mingey
-Criminal

Last edited:

Alpha rest

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 24, 2021
Huge +support
If anyone would save nhc it would be james
He is my most valued player in 17thAR
And woupd be a beautiful addition to nhc

Reactions: Jamesbond607100

Marselo [Roach]

Oct 5, 2023
- Overall Support
- Havent only seen you lead once and there were no communication throughout the whole war you only got on like twice to say nothing important and someone else had to take over.
- Mingey
- 17th need more people so leaving them behind isnt a good idea and you know this but still wanna leave for NHC.
- Has lied about stuff to look better then others.
- Lore is lacking a little i would say.

Neutral
- Havent had many interactions but still see that leaving 17th when they need help atm with the regiment doesnt seem like a good idea.

+ Support
- Activity

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
++SUPPORT

-He is Ex ISAF transferred to 17th and saved them
-Excellent Leadership
- Witnessed him Leading during war and callouts on Voiceamp, Excellent ?
- He is Loyal not greedy
- Listens more and understanding
- Cares about the opinion of NATO members about certain things and small change's

Very suitable for this NHC role ?

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
- Overall Support
- Havent only seen you lead once and there were no communication throughout the whole war you only got on like twice to say nothing important and someone else had to take over.
- Mingey
- 17th need more people so leaving them behind isnt a good idea and you know this but still wanna leave for NHC.
- Has lied about stuff to look better then others.
- Lore is lacking a little i would say.

Neutral
- Havent had many interactions but still see that leaving 17th when they need help atm with the regiment doesnt seem like a good idea.

+ Support
- Activity
Hey thanks for your feedback, I have led around 5/10+ wars. Most late/ early wars. However, I have led some during peak time. Leading has been hard as most of the time I am in a tank and leading which is pretty much impossible. I believe this is why I had someone take over. 17th may need people but with what I and others have done for the regiment I think it will continue to grow. As I said we have a strong team willing to work hard. I am unsure about what I lied about if you would like to expand further but, I would still like to thank you for your response.

-Edit
Would also like to mention within the last 2 weeks I have been focusing more on NHC, I dont think you have played in this time possibly being the reason for you not seeing me lead.

parker

Sep 24, 2022
Neutral leading to +support
Good leader
Good stratergy
Chill dude

17th needs you
talks a little much on voice amp, but is a easy fix

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Support
When i am on nato and there is no hc on I always see him take iniative to step up and lead and these wars he is active on the VA and is trying his hardest to win wars. I think he would be an good canditate for NHC. Not sure how his is RP abilty is in-game but I have seen lots of good factors in him to become an RP leader.

Last edited:

L.Saint

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Always leading
+Friendly
+Great Interactions
+Knowledgeable
+Bames Jond

-No more James Bond in 17th

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
Support
When i am on nato and there is no hc on I always see him take iniative to step up and lead and these wars he is active on the VA and is trying his hardest to win wars. I think he would be an good canditate for NHC. Not sure how his is RP abilty is in-game but I have seen lots of good factors in him to become an RP leader.
bro made sure no one could read it god damn why is it so small
+support btw he usually leads against me when NHC are not on he doesnt win of the time but thats just because hes new to leading he will get better

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Heavy + support
As a member of 17th I know that James is a very good leader and I believe could guide Nato in the right path

Markous Fenix

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 16, 2021
- Support like i said before ill only ever put +Support when 17th is in a good spot but right now 17th needs working on badly and needs active numbers

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
1708373186511.png
Dear @Jamesbond607100

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.
We are delighted to inform you that we are in agreement that you are eligible to hold the position and can now advance to the next stage of the application process.

Please contact NATO High Command for further communications and a interview.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.