James Strongman CGSF Application

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:544854176
In game name:
James Strongman
Do you have any bans?:
No
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications:
N/A
If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?:
8 hours!
How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?:
I would try to deescalate the situation verbally, try to calm and ease the individual to comply with the demands of the officers. If, however after a certain amount of time. The individual refuses to comply we would have to force this upon him, as such. An officer, near me would have a lethal option in-case the suspect tries to attack me. And, I would hold a non-lethal option. I would then, apprehend and restrain them.
What would you do if you saw an Officer die?:
Immediately respond, I would have my firearm at the ready. And clear the area, before asking witnesses gathering information about the situation and where the suspect might've gone. I will also try to gather a description of what the suspect looks like. All of this I would relay to dispatch.
During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?:
First, there needs to be a plan of action. We need to format a plan all dependant on the room layouts, defences and weaknesses. Is there a hostage? We don't know, as such. I would require intel, I would get one of my officers to survey the area and give me a SITREP on the hostiles inside. And how many we think there is.

When we get that, all depending on how many men I have under me. I would split into two fireteams Fireteam-B and Fireteam-A. One, will hold the outside. And ensure that no civilians attempt to enter the compound. The other, will attempt to make contact and eliminate the enemy. First, Fireteam Bravo will breach the door. One man will breach, the other will hold the corridor as they move through the compound they will use CQB tactics
and go room to room. Fireteam-A will be ready to support if necessary.
If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do?:
This one depends on the context, if I feel he might be a threat to life. I may call it in to dispatch as I am continuing to pursue chase. If I feel that the suspect isn't of threat to life, I will place a warrent out for his arrest. And, call it into dispatch
Do you meet the following criteria?:
  • Ability to stay calm: Yes
  • Polite yet forceful: Yes
  • Effective coordination: Yes
  • Excellent marksmanship: Yes
  • Great role-play ability: Yes
Rate out of 10 your skills on these

• Ability to stay calm: 10/10
  • Polite yet forceful: 7/10
  • Effective coordination: 8/10
  • Excellent Marksmanship: 6.5/10
  • Role-Play Ability: 10/10 (I have played plenty of serious RP servers, I have also played 100s of hours on CN SCP:RP/M:RP)

Last edited:

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
Just so you know you need around 60-80 hours in the police to be considered, but since the server as just reopened, they might change it but maybe reapply when you got more experience

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @KFC is LIFE,

I will be giving you a -support

Reason being;

1. Server just launched and 8 hours of pd time is absolutely nothing.
  2. I have never seen you RP or take the lead of some of the raids
  3. I feel like you want this position as a honorary title. Applying for a position such as a CGSF Operative 2 days in to the launch shows me you are impatient.

I recommend investing couple of months (about 5-6) to the server and especially to the PD to even be considered a potential candidate.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Hello @KFC is LIFE,

I will be giving you a -support

Reason being;

1. Server just launched and 8 hours of pd time is absolutely nothing.
  2. I have never seen you RP or take the lead of some of the raids
  3. I feel like you want this position as a honorary title. Applying for a position such as a CGSF Operative 2 days in to the launch shows me you are impatient.

I recommend investing couple of months (about 5-6) to the server and especially to the PD to even be considered a potential candidate.
Hello, I would like to state that this:
  • "I feel like you want this position as a honorary title. Applying for a position such as a CGSF Operative 2 days in to the launch shows me you are impatient"

Is untrue, I am unsure where you got such impression of me. However, I'm not impatient nor am I looking to hold CGSF as a "honorary title" actually. That is rather the contrary and I wish to hold such position because I wish to be an active part of this community. And experience all the RP opportunities that are on offer. Further-more, since when did it become "impatient" to apply for such role? Is it because you wish to gatekeep these experiences to "OG CN DRP" players? As I am confused by this statement, just because something is new. Doesn't mean I am impatient just means I am willing to throw my hat in the ring.

Also, the fact you expect me to dedicate 6-5 months of my life to be a candidate is absolutely ridiculous. It takes on average 9 months for a baby to be born. You could go across the world in that amount of time, become a millioniare or get a new job.

Fact of the matter is, I've been an active member of the community since early of 2022. Playing on CN SCP:RP. I've dedicated a lot of time to the community!

Have a good day!
    -James Strongman

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello, I would like to state that this:
  • "I feel like you want this position as a honorary title. Applying for a position such as a CGSF Operative 2 days in to the launch shows me you are impatient"

Is untrue, I am unsure where you got such impression of me. However, I'm not impatient nor am I looking to hold CGSF as a "honorary title" actually. That is rather the contrary and I wish to hold such position because I wish to be an active part of this community. And experience all the RP opportunities that are on offer. Further-more, since when did it become "impatient" to apply for such role? Is it because you wish to gatekeep these experiences to "OG CN DRP" players? As I am confused by this statement, just because something is new. Doesn't mean I am impatient just means I am willing to throw my hat in the ring.

Also, the fact you expect me to dedicate 6-5 months of my life to be a candidate is absolutely ridiculous. It takes on average 9 months for a baby to be born. You could go across the world in that amount of time, become a millioniare or get a new job.

Fact of the matter is, I've been an active member of the community since early of 2022. Playing on CN SCP:RP. I've dedicated a lot of time to the community!

Have a good day!
    -James Strongman

Hello @KFC is LIFE,

First of all, I apologise if it came out very rude or i somehow offended you in a way.

Let me answer to some of the points me and you have made;

"Do you wish to Gatekeep OG CN DRP players?"

This is absolutely wrong. I want everyone who is a competent PD and everyone who are willing to stay dedicated to the PD side of the CN DarkRP to experience. It wouldn't be fair to newer players if every single CGSF are the old players. I don't really care about who you are when i am giving a verdict, you can be a Community Supervisor, Superadmin, Admin but if i feel like this position is not for you (yet) then i will give a verdict to that application with the reasoning on why i gave that verdict.

"Impatience and dedicating 5-6 months of your life to be a candidate"

I am just speaking from experience. People would dedicate a lot of time to both to PD and overall the server. I absolutely understand that 5-6 months is a long time but that is usually what would take someone to be even considered a candidate. You need to remember that CGSF is a very very competitive scene and you need to stand out more than the other to be accepted. By the time you get in to CGSF you might have to make 4 applications in the span of 5 months.

Let me ask you this: Have you ever played CG DarkRP? Because i know you play SCP-RP but you need to know that SCP-RP and DarkRP are two VERY different things. I might also have overexaggerated but that's the amount of time i would recommend someone to get used to the server in general and especially the PD scene.

----

Like i said before, i am sorry if i came out very rude. But, i usually hang around the CGSF channel with other people. I am looking forward to patrol with you and get to know what you are capable of.

Good luck on your application.

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello James Strongman!

Due to the early launch of the Server and the current limited amount of slots left to join CGSF (3), I will have to deny this application due to it simply being too early for people to go for CGSF even with past experience. You may reapply on Friday the 18th.

In that time you can prove yourself on the PD side and show yourself out there!

With Kind Regards
Erik Glover

(Whichever Staff rank please lock this)

Status
Not open for further replies.