For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?:uk
Time zone:gmt
Character name(s):james.trinity
Civilian name:jhon.h
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):scp-rp uk
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-scp level 10 total 84
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-nu7 held e11 holding
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-i got most of them when i first started to play from making loads of mistakes including today got 2 warnings from mistake
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- the reason why its suitable for me is because i have seen plenty of times how 096 act due from e11 and whats his behaviour like and i know what my reach is if i was 096
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-when pacified usually scp 096 would sit in a corner and cry but if someone looks at his face it would be disaster
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-the only time 096 can breach if someone looks at his face or his picture is seen but for a auto breach is when the picture is spawned
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
scp 096 is quite easy to contain if you get the orders right first you would have to calm him down and put a bucket over his head so no one else looks at him second when he has killed all of his targets he will sit down so then its your chance to beam him and cuff him then take 096 back to his chamber and close the door but if there is a picture of him destroy it right away

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @james.t
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it.

Kind regards,
Lily

Reactions: Edward/bravestone
Status
Not open for further replies.