Character name(s): james.trinity

Civilian name: jhon.h

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA) :scp-rp uk

Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-nu7 [held] e11[holding] scp-096 [holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-the only ones I can remember is hitbox abuse and micspam

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

-I am applying for security captain because in the scp foundation I would love to reach my full potential as a gensec by being a captain and by watching over dblock to make sure it runs correctly. Aswell as overseeing gensec and to give them orders. aswell as helping sergeants and officer to get their rrt licenses and hw license to help around more in dblock. I will also host lectures about code of conduct and code of ethics and to show new gensec what they do during cercant codes and who orders they listen to during it. I would just love to help around and listen to gensec questions and help out with any problems. or any test questions for the starters.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?

-I am active every day as a gensec sergeant I learn new protocols every day and I can admit when I have made a bad order and to help out the chief by being his right-hand assistance. Another reason why I'm suitable is because I am very approachable and friendly to talk to and I also know how a functioning dblock works and what to do if its not.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

the responsibilities of a security captain are to oversee all gensec.
watch over dblock to make sure it runs smoothly.
help out with sergeants giving orders to lower ranks.
and to give out licenses.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

James was a tough adult who lived and fought in the scp foundation as a sergeant in the gensec force with James's knowledge and his tactics James was one of the strongest member of the force killing armed d classed with deadly guns of his choice working there for several years only 20 scps had broken out but this day would change it all. Sirens in the d block blared out with a code black which sent shivers down James's spine according to the sensors 3 scps had broken out but it wasn't the normal scps it was the most dangerous ones 096 079 and 049 James didn't have any time to spare he got up and headed straight to d block to defended moments later scp 049 broke through the doors of d block and cured everyone in his path Luckly James was not noticed as he stood in a corner thinking to his self he had an idea to restrain scp 049 with scp cuffs so he picked up the scp beam and the cuffs beamed scp 049 and restrained him and gave him off to another force to take him back to his chamber when the code black was over and the rest of the scps were restrained and taken back the chief of security came over and granted James with the 2nd highest rank there is in gensec the captain.

Last edited:

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
I have deleted all the unneeded posts from this thread, this is a new application and the previous one has been removed.
You may now give feedback, no unneeded chatter in this thread.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
- Support
The application has so little detail it's the basic details of what anyone could write related to a Security position

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
- Support
> Low effort application.
> Pretty young which makes me question maturity.
> Lacking detail.
> I think I've seen you sometimes...?

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Good Afternoon Mr. Trinity,

Your application was denied as it does not evidence a significant enougfh understanding of the duties of the General Security Captain. You may reapply for this role in 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
Chief of Security 'Eidolon'.

Reactions: Maksim "Enigma"
Status
Not open for further replies.