Not open for further replies.

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Jamesbond607
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):5weeks 2 days 52 mins 50 seconds
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank):17th 2LTJamesbond607
NWO name (regiment and rank):IVG CPL 'Sheffield'
Civilian name: James1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:617646684
Discord ID: 765946733515505684
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a mic.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/forums/militaryrp-moderator-applications.19/post-thread

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 warn from 2021 base camping.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-I was TMOD a few months ago, other than this no.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Play on SCP RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-In the week around 2-4. On weekends 8+.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-I enjoy playing on the server and want to help it. I also enjoy learning new things, this will allow me to do this. As a moderator I can be active. I want to help the community. I have played on MRP for around 7months now. I feel I know what is required as a moderator and I am willing to do these things. I have tried to become moderator before as you can see in my previous application. I got accepted but, I did not focus enough on the things that would be in the test. Now I know this I will be able to do so. I also feel now I have a better connection with most members of the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am special over other applicants because I believe my attitude, activity and determination could benefit the server moderation team as I have experience in the server. I played back in 2021, I came back about 7 months ago. Since then I have been active in each regiment I have been in. I also believe as a player I have experience in other subjects such as roleplay. With my previous attempt at becoming a moderator I have experience and a basic knowledge of the rules and what staff need to do. This will help me progress quicker through my training and as my time as a moderator.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Neutral

- Limited interactions
- Decent application

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
+support
I have spoke to you once maybe unless I am just forgetting I have seen you on quite a bit anyway though
Application looks good
Been TMOD before
I dont see why you wouldnt be good for the staff team

Robert Harrison

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Feb 28, 2023
+ Support

+ Few interactions but positive
+ Good app
+ Probably good rule knowledge

Hello James! I think you would make a great fit in to the staff team, my interactions are few with you but they have all been positive. You were a TMOD before so your rule knowledge should be decent. With all of that said, I wish you the best of luck!

miceal

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Jul 19, 2022
+Support
-Active

- No bad interactions
- Ok app

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.