Jason M.'s SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:522168528
Discord name: CaptainMacMelon#6323
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Played it since second day of beta access and played it somewhat daily since.
Age: 16, born 13th of August 2005. Yes, I sound younger I know.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Jason M.
Civilian name: Jason M Dot
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I'm currently Nu-7 pvt.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I play essentially daily, so far I've never had somebody have a problem with my RP during interviews, researching and testing on me during my time playing SCP. I'm also a researcher (close to Snr researcher) so I know my way around each SCP's containment and I've tested on SCP-096 before, I know how to act if I were to play him.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When pacified, SCP-096 is usually in a seated position, occasionally crying and sobbing.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When breached, SCP-096 is allowed to go after the person who has seen it's face and only towards them.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: When SCP-096 breaches, the MTF are dispatched to immediately get scramblers to stop more people from seeing its face and then to get a bucket to place over his head. After the bucket is placed on it's head, there is then a search patrol to find the picture of SCP-096 that began the breach. Once this is destroyed, the SCP will eventually run out of people who have seen it's face by killing them. Once back in it's docile state, MTF use the containment beam on the SCP and handcuff it, then they drag the SCP back to it's containment chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.