Jason M.'s SCP-RP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Notes:
For ease of reading, the template will be highlighted in purple and answers in blue.

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): CptMacMelon
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since I believe second day of beta
Age: 16 (I realise I sound younger, please go off of my maturity rather than sound of my voice when this is examined)
In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 Pvt Jason M.
Chaos name (include your rank): Conscript Jason M Comma
Civilian name: Jason M Dot
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:522168528
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first moderator application, I have made an SCP-096 whitelist application previously linked here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jason-m-s-scp-096-application.2061/ And I have made an executive researcher application linked here: https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...utive-researcher-application.2073/#post-15180
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I believe I was warned rather recently on account of NRP. I was warned for this when I was playing SCP-096. What happened is as follows: I was waiting around for testing as SCP-096 when I got the idea to walk around a bit more outside of my airlock (the doors were broken). I scanned through the SCP rules quickly before doing so and found nothing against me wandering outside of my cell. However, I forgot to check the NRP rules and when I left my area, an MTF member called a sit on my for NRP. I was promptly warned for this and was told to go back into my cell. I did as told and since then I believe I have learned more about the general NRP rules as well as actions that you shouldn't do unless prompted in some ways as an SCP.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have been the following ranks in servers outside of the CivilGamers community: Trial-Moderator | Moderator | Senior Moderator | Tester | Helper | Game Master
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: My primary experience is in non-serious military RP servers however I have had some interactions as well as being staff on a serious-rp military rp server. My only other experience with serious roleplay is the CivilGamers SCP-RP server
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I occasionally struggle to balance school and homework so to say safely, I can likely be on around 2-3 hours a day. However, to be more clear with my activity, I would probably say confidently that I can be on around 8-14 hours a week If I have nothing going on during the week.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I believe since the server's launch, I have been a prominent part of the research staff, getting the rank of senior researcher and becoming quite established within the researcher community. With this, I have found enjoyment in overviewing, helping and generally playing with other members of this team. I believe that with the responsibility of moderator, I would be able to take this skill set and apply it to moderating work where I can make a larger impact on issues in character and out of character.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have been playing on the CivilGamers servers for around half a year now, I've established myself as a trusted member of the community in that time, becoming a commissioned officer in FSB, senior non commissioned officer in JAF, senior non commissioned officer in SAS and lower ranks throughout other regiments. With this, I have also (to my knowledge and recollection) never been banned within the community. Furthermore, during my time in both MRP and SCP-RP I believe I have made many good impressions on the members of the community. Altogether, I believe my experience in the CivilGamers community, my previous applications, my previous achievements and my general state in the community should be enough proof to see that I would make a good applicant for moderator.

Thank you for reading
Sincerely,
-Jason M.

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Hello @Jason M. I like your application, here are some comments:

• I've seen you a lot - your activity in-game is amazing, and is undoubtedly useful when being a staff member.
  • You're very willing to try things out and branch out.
  • Past experience in the community is invaluable and is easily one of your strongest reasons to be part of the staff team.
  • Personally never had any serious issues with you in-game, both OOC and in RP.
However, I do have some issues:
  • You have a warning, this wouldn't be too much of an issue but you are applying for a position that will be handing out warnings.
  • I believe that the application could be tidied up with capitalisation, but it's very minor.
  • I think you should be a more prominent character in RP - be active but be notable during these times.
Overall, I'm sticking to a +Support. I'm leaning very close to a neutral; I believe that with a little bit of training and time, you'd be a great candidate for staff.

Good luck!

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
+Support
+Active IG and in TS
+Very mature
+Cool guy to be with
+Helps a lot with the research department

Good luck

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
+Active In game and in TS3
+Seems to have good rule knowledge
+Mature from what I've seen

Good Luck with your app!

Thomas Eichorst

Dec 2, 2021
+Support
- Active ingame and TS
- Very fun and mature guy(especially for his age)
- RP quality is very high

I have had some amazing encounters with you while I was playing SCP when you were a researcher. If you convert and continue this behaviour as a staff member of the SCP RP server, I am sure you will make a great addition to the team. Good luck!

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons.
Active both in-game and in TeamSpeak.
Good RP from my personal experience.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Massive +support
+active
+friendly
+mature
+highly focused

GL Jason i really hope you pass

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active In game and in TS3
+Seems to have good rule knowledge
+Mature from my point of view

good luck!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral (Opinion could change)

Had no personal interaction with you. Active in-game and Teamspeak. Unsure of your rule knowledge.

Poke me on Teamspeak so I can ask you questions about your rule knowledge.

Good luck...

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ good rule knowledge
+ mature and friendly
+ nice guy

yo jason M ive known you since MRP and i think your good enough for staff on SCPrp even tho u can be a retard sometimes, best the luck to you

- ( ex big minge) Tony

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.