Jason Taylor - SCP RP moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): xxxlewisxxx11

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: About a month now? total vtime is about 1w 1d when writing this!

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 LCPL Jason Taylor

Chaos name (include your rank): France Moe "CI-Recruit"

Civilian name: George Noor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31891427

Do you have a mic?: Yes!

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one warning for "NRP" which was issued by "Flames" on January 5th, since then I have stayed clean from any types of warnings or issues from server rules.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have had been a staff member for multiple TTT servers which have disbanded, there are a couple of small community's I was staffed for other games like Minecraft and Project Zomboid.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have played GTA-SAMP servers which was a complete text RP, I played that for a couple of years then I moved on to other games like Project Zomboid RP to try out VOIP for the first time, I then played DayZ RP in-between Zomboid RP when build 41 was MP released.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I put in quite a few hours everyday when I have lectures, it might be 4-6 hours on week days, this number increases over Thursday due to my roster clearing up from lectures so it goes up to about 9-12 hours nearly or more depending on what time I wake up.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Not much I could say that anybody else could say, but to try a push me out from the other, I guess because I am a different person to join the team with a calm attitude when on duty, I have lead teams for game design so I know what kind of responsibility is needed to make sure what needs to be done. I have climbed the ranks in MTF E-11 to try and make a stand for myself on the server pushed myself to achieve more then 50% achievements on the server, I have made connections and friends with both [Redacted] squads, I have shown myself to be responsible and lead training squads for E-11 when required or needed and I am always improving my teamwork skills with E-11 to getting to know each new PVT that joins the ranking. When having to change scenario from a RPer to a admin I can keep my professionalism when taking a sit to represent the server as a quality staff member.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
+Active in game and in TS3
+Great rule knowledge
+Very mature and friendly

Good luck,
Coolfrae :)

Deleted member 55

Hi @Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt), I'll be giving you a +support and here's why.

- Your active in-game and on Teamspeak.
- Haven't had any issues with you.
- Good rule knowledge.

Best of luck!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+support

You're active in-game and teamspeak. My personal interaction with you has been great and your roleplay is quite good. You seem to be friendly and mature too.

Good luck...

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Good Rule Knowledge
+Good RP
+Friendly and mature

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+SUPPORT

+ Active
+ Had a few good roleplay interactions with
+ Friendly

Good Luck :)

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+Support
Seen in game and on TS
Had good RP interactions
Has good rule knowledge

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt),

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.