JasonM's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonM1

Feb 21, 2022
Your in-game name: JasonM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165705512

Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198291676752

Date of ban: I think it was the 21st of September 2021 when I was banned.

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Anticheat

Who banned you: Cloak

Ban length?: Pretty sure it was 6 months maybe longer

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will write in the why should I be unbanned section what happened.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I'm pretty sure before the incident I was never warned I could be wrong but this was about half a year ago so I can't really remember.

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because the amount of hours I've put into the server also I never hacked the anticheat falsely detected me which I tried to explain to someone higher up back in October I believe but since I didn't "admit" to hacking I never got unbanned. I don't know who I spoke to because that was my old discord account which has been banned since. If you knew me back then I was always the person who went 2 and 20 in wars so I wasn't hacking.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Prior to the incident don't believe I was ever warned. If I was warned it was over something minor since I can't remember.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I'm trying to get back into gmod and since I used to play civilgamers ever day I tried to hop back on to see that I was still banned. I want to rejoin the server because it is probably one of the best if not the best militaryrp server right now.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @JasonM1

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

To my knowledge the cloak anti cheat doesn't give false positives so something you was running or did initiated the system to ban you. Moreover there's left than a week left of your ban, I don't think an additional 7 days will hurt.
My advice is just wait till the end of your ban and hopefully this situation wont arise again.

Thanks,
Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.