Jearls Executive Researcher Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
Steam ID: Steam_0:1:634435328
Discord name: Jearls#3464
For how long have you played on CG SCP: In game time 3d 016h I have probably played close to a month counting the days I only play a coup of hours.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: UTC-4:00
Character name(s): Jearls
Civilian name: BOB
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 RDMs and 3 FRPs
I was not being the smartest. I was acting very dump as a chef and giving guns to d-class. I would also kill people randomly as a chef.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I am applying for Executive their are many reasons why the first is I believe that I would make a good Researcher. I also feel like the higher level SCP don't get many test done on them. In my opinion some of the level 4 scp are really cool like just to name one 682. I would also really like to help lower level researchers with their test and teach them what to do.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I have some pretty good presentations. I would be a really helpful person for the much lower researchers. Many of the newer researchers are not the best at reporting on what they find. If I become one I would like to have a researcher meeting on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It would be about 1-2 hours long and people can just present what they have found and anything that is cool.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have 1 really great paper on 1162 in the works. Things that make a document excellent are how it sound, how it is written, Details, how formal, and the format. Their are probably some other that I have missed.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Their jobs are to supervise lower researcher test. They also need to some test of their own. Many Executive Researcher are looking over the shoulders of lower researcher and help they with their test. They also have great power and are very responsible people, and heavily trusted.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what story-line they would be involved in:
My researcher has all ways loved science. Young Jearls always want to be a scientist. Then one day after he finished his schooling to become an Astrobiology. He always dreamed of find alien life. Then the foundation approached him based on his crazy and amazing work and extra terrestrial life. The first scp he ever saw was 999. After that he had fallen in love with his job. Many people may not trust him, but he always get the tests done. Then one day he was asked if he wanted to apply for a Executive Researcher job, and of course he applied and a few days later he was a Executive Researcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: elad
Mar 6, 2022
+Support
I seen him on a couple of time and he’s a chill guy and know when to be mature when he needs to I think he’s perfect for this position

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
-Support

From my experience with you so far you are extremely mingy and have had to been talked to by me and other staff member. Plus your unprofessionalism has been demonstrated during a few other experience I have with you.

- Executive Researcher, Former Director Castellano

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
-Support

From my experience with you so far you are extremely mingy and have had to been talked to by me and other staff member. Plus your unprofessionalism has been demonstrated during a few other experience I have with you.

Is that a no?

Jay Coleman

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
-Support

You act very unprofessional on site most days I rarely see you being mature

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
-Support While you are an avid researcher, I do not think that you are not quite ready for Executive Researcher. You seem to not have any excellent papers, which I see as a problem as a large part of executive researchers, is marking papers, which, yes, there is a guide. But I believe you should write a few more Excellents to get the feel of writing papers, then it makes it easier to mark them. Good luck on your future endevors.

Uberon Macfoi

Mar 8, 2022
logo.png

From the office of Uberon Macfoi
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Declined

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Research. unfortunately I can not accept this application. As I do see that you like doing research you are not yet ready for it. I wish you the best of luck in the future. You will be able to apply again with in 8 days

Director Macfoi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.