Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedrek

Apr 27, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): jedikajtek

For how long have you played on CG MRP: About a month

In what country are you located?: Poland

Time zone: GMT + 2

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Jedrek.

USSR name (regiment and rank): 10thSD JLT Jedrek

Civilian name: Jedrekowski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56173341

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

First application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

A few years back I used to play on MilitaryRP, on which I was one of the higher ranks

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

5+ hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Right now I think the staff situation on the MRP is really good. Almost every time I’m on, there is at least one staff member online, and usually always keen on helping by coming to sits. However, I believe that the staff team should receive as much help as possible to reduce even more the amount of time people have to wait for staff to accept the sits. Sometimes I just believe that I’m sitting on the server, not doing anything, while I can use that time to help others.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe that this community is so great, that after some time, you get used to hopping on the server every day, after hard day of work or school. I believe that one of the main goals of a staff member is to encourage new players to staying in this community and making friends with everyone in it. That said, my goal would be to always stay professional, kind and helpful to everyone, especially newcomers.

Last edited:

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active IG and TS
+Mature
+Friendly
+Good rule knowledge
+ Overall a nice and chill guy

Good Luck!

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
+/- Neutral

-Active IG/TS3
-Unsure of rule knowledge and maturity.

Hey Jedrek I will be going with a neutral because I haven’t had enough interactions with you.

Best of luck!

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active in-Game.
+Active in TS.
+Mature & Friendly.
+Not had any problems with you.
+Decent rule knowledge.

Hello there, Jedrek, I have given you my support for those reasons stated above. You have no warnings, which highlights you understand the rules and abide by them. From this, I can say that you will also have confidence in enforcing them on players.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
I cannot endorse or oppose a candidate I've never really interacted with nor know really anything about.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Accepted

Congratulations on getting past the first stage of the staff recruitment process! The next step is to partake in an interview on teamspeak, please put "waiting for interview" in your name and a SA+ will conduct your interview. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.