Jei's Moderator Application :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Killer52112
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 70+ (image only shows 4h due to monthly reset.) image_2023-08-06_063212245.png
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: UTC -5 EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jei
Chaos name (include your rank): None
Civilian name: Jei
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81884027
Discord ID (name#0000): harruki
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, it is.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, in civilnetworks MRP I was a moderator for about a month before I had to resign due to personal issues and IRL taking over.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, over 600+ hours across different MRP, StarWars RP, and SCP-RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: during school most likely only for about 4 or 5 hours a day. Currently (with the exception of this week as I have work) I can be on about 6-7 hours per day (with exceptions for personal time and other activities aside from gmod.)
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I personally think I would be a good fit for the staff team as I have experience with the tools, community, and rules. I also want to help around with the server's integrity as a whole and I think that being a moderator is a really good opportunity to do just that. Seeing as this community has a big place in my heart, in terms of helping me grow as a person and other things such as making good friends and having some of the best times in recent memory, I'd really enjoy helping the community out and having the means to make sure that everyone is following rules.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a really good understanding of how RP works and how gmod works as a whole, I also have plenty of experience dealing with the players in similar communities to this one, as well as plenty of experience with the players from this community in particular. The knowledge I have of the RP scene and the game overall I feel is an asset. I know how to deal with sits and situations that can be intense or hostile and defuse them without being aggressive towards the players in the sits/situations. I feel like I have a grown sense of maturity and will be able to act accordingly during any situation I am faced with. I also just appreciate the work that is put into the server as a whole and would love to be a part of it in a way that is beneficial towards the server.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Cancelled

Hi Jei, thank you for taking interest in joining the staff team again. If you resigned, you are required to make a resignation appeal @

Additionally, your resignation appeal will more than likely be denied because your playtime on the server has been a total of 5 hours since you re-joined on the 30th of July.

I recommend to involve yourself with the community more and give yourself a few more weeks before returning to the staff team, however, you are free to attempt an resignation appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.