Jei's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): killer52112

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week 6 days (see image on right)

image_2023-04-10_165048550.png

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: UTC -5:00

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS PFC Jei

NWO name (regiment and rank): NWO PVT Jei

Civilian name: Jei

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81884027

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, I was a moderator before hand in CG MRP just resigned due to IRL complications but I am ready to come back again and do my best as staff. However I do not have the link to my past applications.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I may have been warned a few times in the past but I do not remember the reasons

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have previous experience as staff in this server

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I'd say about 700 hours of experience on militaryrp, serious darkrp servers, and some starwarsrp all put together.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- about 3-5 hours everyday.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to do my best to help the server and enforce the rules. Also to make sure that the sits during wars and events get taken as quick as possible and dealt with accordingly. I feel that me and the server could benefit from having me as a moderator on the team, while I haven’t necessarily been back for a long time I feel that my understanding of the rules is still very good as I have read the whole rulebook at least 2 times and studied it thoroughly. I would also just like to overall make the roleplay experience on CN MRP better for the community as a whole.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a good amount of experience in the server as I was ISAF MAJ for a period of time and also an ex-staff member. I understand the rules thoroughly and know what is expected of me if I were to become a staff member once again. I have a better understanding of the rules than most and since the last time I was staff I have matured a lot and think I have a lot more discipline and determination to do well in the staff team. I know I need to be disciplined and keep cool during sits and not get mad at anyone or scream at them, as that would me detrimental to the experience of the players on the server, and ruin their view of the staff team as a whole.

Last edited:

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+/- Neutral

Hey Jei, due to a lack of interaction I can not give you a solid verdict which wouldn’t be fair to either you or the community. However I would like to see more depth in your application mostly for the last 2 questions to give me a better idea of what you plan to do in the team.
Best of Luck!

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral

+ Previous experience as staff (on CN MRP as well)
+ Experience with RP on other servers

- Application lacks detail
- Low(ish) playtime

Hi Jei, unfortunately, I have not had enough interactions with you in-game or on TS; therefore I lack the capability to leave a complete verdict.

Very best of luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+/- Neutral

Sadly, although you have quite a history of activity in the past, this does not translate well in current affairs with lack of personal or wider encounters. Best of luck regardless.

Regards,

-Dmitri

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral

I have sadly have had no interaction with you. So cant leave a proper verdict

Jei

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+/- Neutral

Hey Jei, due to a lack of interaction I can not give you a solid verdict which wouldn’t be fair to either you or the community. However I would like to see more depth in your application mostly for the last 2 questions to give me a better idea of what you plan to do in the team.
Best of Luck!
I have put more detail into my last two questions as you have asked, I hope it is to everyone’s liking :D

Jei

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+/- Neutral

+ Previous experience as staff (on CN MRP as well)
+ Experience with RP on other servers

- Application lacks detail
- Low(ish) playtime

Hi Jei, unfortunately, I have not had enough interactions with you in-game or on TS; therefore I lack the capability to leave a complete verdict.

Very best of luck!
I have tried to put more detail into my application specifically in the last two questions, I hope it is to everyone’s liking! :D

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Jei ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.