NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS PVT Jei
NWO name (regiment and rank): (No Regiment) Jei [DoA]
Civilian name: Jei
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81884027
Discord ID: hrukiii
Do you have a mic?:

Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jeis-moderator-application.13711/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Not in recent times, maybe a warning or two back when I played in 2020 but nothing more than that.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I have previous experience as staff in CN MRP. I was staff for about 2 months before I had to stop playing due to mental health problems becoming a very huge issue for me in life. Other than the mental issues when I was active and playing as staff I had made sure to keep my quotas met. I kept my AOD time high and tried my hardest whenever it was peace time or when the server was extremely active to keep the tickets taken and dealt with fast and properly.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Over 1,000 hours in MRP, SCPRP, StarWars RP, and City RP servers. As well as some other stuff like FiveM and Arma. I've always been super keen on following all rules and trying to hold myself to the standard I expect from other people.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Usually I can be on for about 3-6 hours depending on the day. I am free a good amount of the time and I try to get on whenever I possibly can.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to get back to helping the community be a positive and fun place while also having a strict set of rules that is expected to be followed by not only the new players but veteran players and staff alike. I enjoy being a part of this community and I have always had an insane amount of fun interacting and playing with everyone in the server so I'd like to be the best possible influence I can be on other players.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I would be able to help with not only taking sits, enforcing the rules and making sure everyone follows the standard that is expected of them when they join the server, but also with making sure that everyone has a good time and doesn't get their day or night ruined by obnoxious trolls. All in all I want to play an integral part in helping the server stay alive and keep the rules followed and maybe in the future help improve the server in general :).

Robert Harrison

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Feb 28, 2023
+/- Neutral

+ Experience
+ Vtime

- No interactions
- Unsure about vtime past 2 weeks

Hello Jei! I haven't seen you on the server and I haven't interacted with you either, so I can't render a proper verdict. That's why I will be giving you a +/- Neutral. I wish you the best of luck on your application!

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Dont have interactions with u as far as I know, but ur app looks good, has prev experience and good vtime

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Jei,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Id like to see you play on the server actively for another week so I know that you are here to stay and are committed.

You may re-apply in 1 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.