------------------------------------------------------------
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received no kicks/bans/warnings.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

From one of the first Star Wars RP servers a few years back to recent servers to now. I have always played in a senior type role within communities. Whether that be fulfilling the role of a squad leader or leading an army, I have done pretty much all of it before.

I am currently the LTCOL of Shock Army and have been regimental command since MAJ. I have ran wars and seen how UHC operates on an independent form all the way to a management level, I have had many dicussions with other LTCOL and COL+ which has given me quite a bit of perspective on my own performance and others.

I have seen SHA on the brink of collapse and I, alongside the COs and S1lent have seen it rise again to be one of the strongest regiments of the USSR with troops that surpass almost all other USSR in K/Ds. To my mind, I have had experience as a high rank.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
  • I have enough experience with many if not most of the regiments in the USSR, I have had multiple Major Victories in wars. I understand how regiments operate thanks to said wars.
  • My job IRL I am a manager in retail with about 20 staff under my wing so i have experience in the role both in RP and out of it.
  • I am a brilliant RPer when required, I am really enjoying the serious tone we have adopted in the last few days and hope to expand it fully across the USSR.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
[SHA LTCOL | Regimental Command]
[SAS LCPL | Enlisted]
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths

Efficient at paperwork
Brilliant Marksman
Authoritative
Weaknesses
Overconfident (Something I will address)
Don 't know when to keep my mouth shut (Perspective fixes this quickly)
Time contraints (I work a full time shift based job so my activity times vary from 4 hours a day to 6 hours a day)

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
I think everyone knows why but I'll state why anyways.
+Very Active in-game.
+Insane marksman that inspires others.
+Literally grew SHA like it was a plant out of the ground.
+Very strong leadership
+Highly respected across USSR which means EVERYONE will listen to his orders.

-Pls main SAS I beg.

I rarely give my opinion on NHC/UHC applications however I couldn't miss this one. Overall, Jericho I think you make THE PERFECT candidate for UHC. I can already imagine the amount of victories you will get with your leadership capabilities. Best of luck with your application,

Kiwi.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
As many people know, i do not leave verdicts often as it’s easy to achieve a +support for nothing.
In this situation a +support doesn’t even begin to show how much i support this application.

Mr jericho is by far the exact vision i had for all of regimental command when i lead the greatest team on mrp. The way you put yourself forward and lead shock army is absolutely phenomenal (aswell as s1lent of course) you are not afraid to make the right decision such as demoting CO’s for bad role play and for breaking rules on base which is brilliant as many Colonels would try to dig them out of the grave due to bias within their regiment.

You have had many ideas to help benefit the USSR and have contributed multiple times on conversations to better help the USSR troops and regiments with great insight that i would agree with (it’s not often i agree with someone’s statements about the USSR)

In my opinion giving you high command is a double edged sword. I know you would be the embodiment of what i planned for all UHC and In your position as Regimental command however i am frightful that the Shock army would fall from grace slightly due to you leaving. With this being said i’m sure Ricky would give up his position as Shock army’s regimental general for you as you have the knowledge and experience to help them as much as possible. My point just mentioned however does not change my verdict in the slightest as i have waited for the application for a while now and am filled with electric levels of joy to see it here.

I have watched you since KGB PVT all the way through to the transfer to shock army and your progression through to Regimental command and honestly you remind me of Bogdan and his progression to UHC from days long past. As the ex-Marshal from server launch if i had seen this application it would be accepted as soon as possible. I have faith this will be accepted with the same principle, Best of luck Jericho.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+???????

- ????? ?????? ??

- ????? ?????? ?? ???
- ??????? ??????????
- ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ꜱʜᴀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ
- O̲n̲e̲ ̲o̲f̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲N̲i̲c̲e̲s̲t̲ ̲P̲e̲r̲s̲o̲n̲ ̲i̲'̲v̲e̲ ̲e̲v̲e̲r̲ MET

-???? ???? :)

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
-Mature
-Active in TS
-Active IG
-Organised
-Amazing Leadership Qualities

I think you would be a fantastic fit for UHC good luck on your app (y)

Clouds

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
+Mature, if you got HC I believe you would be the only HC I would enjoy listening in wars besides bogdan
+Active
+Excellent leadership

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

Ello, Jericho I fully agree with you getting UHC. You're very good at leading and know exactly how to be a leader. Besides your god-tier aim (and everyone thinking you have aimbot) you have shown that you know how to lead ever since you have gotten the rank of Regimental command in SHA.

In conclusion, get UHC.

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
Hello Jericho, being the one who tormented you into applying I have no choice other than +supporting your application

+Active in-game and TS
+Very Mature
+Good at giving orders
+Very Vocal
+Doesn’t take any shit from anyone
+Good plans when leading wars

I will no longer force you to salute me for 10 minutes whenever I see you.

• Wow
Reactions: Jericho

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Active in TS.
+Mature and friendly.
+Very good at communicating with others.
+Good plans when leading war from my experience.
+Doesn't take any shit from anyone.

I really hope you do get UHC, as you can lead wars very well and have very good war plans.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Accepted
You passed your high command interview and application stages with flying colours. This is a well deserved promotion, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.