Original Steam login name: Cark

How many hours of playtime do you have?: 1 day, 11 hours

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT+00

In-game name: Jerichoo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199939784

Discord ID: zaneth.ai

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you've made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? If yes, explain the reasons:
No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community? If yes, provide details:
Yes, I have been staff and game master in a few Dark RP servers and Star Wars RP servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay? If yes, explain:
Yes, I've played several Semi-Serious and Serious Star Wars RP servers along with police RP servers, which has provided me with the capabilities for serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on every day?:
I can be available for 5-6 hours on weekdays and around 12 hours on weekends in theory.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a mod because I have observed players becoming frustrated by the lack of staff members responding to sits, and I believe I could help out when it comes to that kind of thing, I also really enjoy helping people out and making sure they are happy!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special compared to other applicants?:
I'm really excited about the idea of being a mod on your server. I've noticed that sometimes players get frustrated when they need help, and there aren't enough staff members around to assist. I want to help with that.
I've been part of various RP servers before, and I've seen firsthand how important it is to have someone there to listen and help out. When players feel heard and supported, it makes the whole experience better for everyone. I believe I can be that helpful and friendly face on the server, addressing issues and answering questions as quickly as possible.

I've been in situations where tensions run high, but I've learned how to handle them calmly and fairly. By joining your moderation team, I hope to make the server a place where players can really dive into the roleplay without getting bogged down by problems.

So yeah, that's why I'm excited about becoming a mod – to be part of making the server awesome for everyone.

Grimm

Oct 24, 2022
+/- Neutral, leading to +Support
+ Good time spent on server (35 hours)
+ Previous staff experience
+ No Warnings
+/- App is quite detailed, however using some formatting such as colour coding would be nice

+/- Have only interacted with you once so I can't judge your character

Your app seems quite good, however I simply have not interacted enough with you inside the server to truly judge your character.

wisard

Civil Gamers Expert
May 4, 2021
Finland
Hi @Jerichoo,
I'm going to give you a +/- Neutral.

+ Good app
+ Previous staff experience
+ No warnings

+/- Not seen on ts3
+/- Recall interacting with you only once in-game, so can't judge you're characteristics based on that.

I'm going with neutral, just because I haven't interacted with you enough. Nor seen you on ts3, which is used for staff to communicate with each other.
If you see me in-game, feel free to interact with me :)

ZaZa

Apr 3, 2022
Hello i am giving you +/- Neutral
-Not seen ingame
-Not seen on ts3

When you see me ingame or ts3 message me and ill chat with you

Mr Scooby

Apr 13, 2023
-Neutral

-Haven't Seen In-Game
-Haven't Seen on TeamSpeak

Say hello to me in game sometime

Good Luck!!!!!

CommanderSmith

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Application Accepted

Hi @Jerichoo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name, so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.