Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-E-11 LT [Held]
-A-1 CSG [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- NRPx6,RDMx2,RDAx1,FailRP,NitRP,Banx3

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-I have devoted many hours within Alpha-1 to serving O5, I understand the needs and trusts of being an assistant when serving the O5 council and acknowledge the core parts of what it takes to be a great candidate. As well as my experiences within the E-11 regiment as a commanding officer I have lead E11 trough breaches and missions outside and inside the facility. Throughout my time in the server I have partaken in many roleplay experiences which has built my trust and knowledge towards knowing how to act mature, lead others and to become a prime role model for my peers. The soul reason of me being the best candidate for being an O5 assistant will also count towards my experience with the role of Alpha-1, the amount of roleplay and time goes into what I am fit for - a well trusted and mannered MTF who has worked side by side with many CL4 personnel.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Providing assistance to the O5 council with whatever they need.
-Assisting and doing tasks the O5 council ask of you.
-Helping O5 with managing departements if needed.
-Getting A-1 up to speed with whatever the council needs of them.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jerry was born into a poor family in a village near Sevilla, Spain. In high school he excelled in chemistry and physics and wanted to persue higher education but because of family issues he was unable to. He thought about joining the military and in 2001 he enlisted into the spanish military as a marine, he soon found himself leading a squad against insurgencies within his countries borders. Because of his efforts one day he was met with a request to fly to the UK to recieve advanced training and education, while heading to the camp he was supposed to train at his car was stopped and he was offered a position within the foundation as a security officer which he accepted. after some time within the foundation he noticed the MTF squad Epsilon-11 and was interested in joining their ranks. Soon enough he found himself as a PVT containing breached scp's where ever he went. After 2 years he found himself with a position of a commissioned officer within Epsilon-11 as a LT. He lead his men in containing many breaches and saving the site many times, because of his efforts he was noticed by Commander ███████ and soon found himself within the MTF regiment known as ██ under the alias of "Two", after years of serving the ██ council and the foundation with his life he earned himself the rank of CSG, but after that he wanted to persue a more administrative role but to still be somewhat out there so when he heard that the ██ council was looking for assistants he was interested to still be by their side helping them run the foundation as he did with protecting their lives.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support leaning to Neutral

+Active
+Mature
-BIG Ban History
+Too Friendly

Reactions: Jerry2

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator