Status
Not open for further replies.

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197894183

2. In game name: '✿' JFK

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): I do have one but this was when i was new to the server and i wasnt taking it very seriously, I can assure you that i take the server much more seriously now and that ban was just me messing about, not knowing what I was doing as i just started playing the server.

4. Do you have a mic? Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. Yes, this is my first application

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? If I had to guess i would say around 200 Hours, give or take

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? If a suspect is falling to comply to orders given by members of the PD i would stay on full alert incase he tryed to run or pull a weapon out. If he tryed to run i would immediately tase him, cuff him and order him to face the wall then i would explain the crimes he committed to him and place him under arrest for those crimes. On the other hand, If the suspect attemped to pull a weapon out i would try to neutralize the threat before he had a chance to injure or kill any of the surrounding civilians or PD.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? If i witnessed who murdered the officer and the suspect had a highly deadly weapon (e.g Machine gun) in a highly populated area (e.g Mainstreet) i would open fire so the suspect wouldnt have a chance to harm anyone else and call for immediate medical support for the officer to see if he can be saved.

If the suspect had a small firearm or a knife and wasnt around other people i would try to calm the suspect down and make him lower his weapon and tell him to face the wall and then place him under arrest for the murder of a Officer. If the suspect is non-compliant I would try my best to taze the suspect place him under arrest so justice can be serverd. If the suspect started to shoot at me and i was to far away to taze him i would switch to a deadly weapon and neutralize the suspect.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? If i was in charge of a raid i would place down Police barricades and use /backup and the police radio to make the whole PD aware of the raid, then I would tell the normal Police Officers to guard the perimeter of the base to protect from any ally assistance, Then I will make sure that everyone that is breaching has hexes and armour, Then make sure that all CGSF enter first then SWAT follow, I will also order anyone with low amounts of health to guard the outside until the base is clear to minimize casualties, Once we have got through the defences of the base we will immediately open fire on anyone that has a weapon out and anyone that doesnt have a weapon we will instantly order the to face the wall and put them in strong cuffs. Once the inside of the base is clear of threats we will thoroughly search the base and destroy any printers and check for any illegal programs of there computer etc. Once the base has been completly cleared and all officers have left the building i will remove the barricades and go back to patrolling.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). If i have stopped a suspect and he starts to run when i am speaking to him i will give him 3 warnings to comply before using my taser and cuffing him i would then explain the crimes he committed and place him under arrest, i would try to do this as fast as possible to prevent another escape attempted.

If i am to far away to taze the suspect i would say on the police ratio the direction the suspect is heading and give them a description of what the suspect is wearing so they could cut him off. Once he has been captured i would then place him under arrest for his crimes.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm: Yes
- Polite yet forceful: Yes
- Effective coordination: Yes
- Excellent marksmanship: Yes
-Great role-play ability: Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 9
- Polite yet forceful: 9
- Effective coordination: 7.5
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8
- Role-Play Ability: 8