Jhon Fahhen ban appeal (Jhon Fahhen) #3

screwyouroblox

Mar 4, 2023
Your in-game name: Jhon Fahhen

Your SteamID: 76561199322541723

Your Steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199322541723/

Date of ban: Saturday, March 2nd, 2024

What is your exact ban reason: RDM | Stacked bans

Who banned you: Rogue "Piru"/ Jwang

Ban length: 1 week 3 days

What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here:

What will you do to prevent this from happening again: I will exercise greater caution with my actions, especially in regard to jokes, and will not be as gullible and listen to a random tech expert that quote: "Dropping a chem gun on a guys head makes them buggy and stuff bro, it's hella funny."

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned before this incident?: Yes.

Why should you be unbanned: During the incident, I admit to being overly mingy and not considering what might occur if acting on a suggestion from a techie, which I should've already expected to be bad considering, it's well a techy, they're goofy and mingy as a whole. I understand the onlook of the mistake due to my history of mine and assure you that I will not repeat anything such. I have realized that I was too gullible there and shouldn't have decided to drop that chem gun on the guys head.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will exercise greater self-control and refrain from engaging in actions that could potentially break the server rules, especially when it comes to jokes or risky behavior that I'm unaware of.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I value the community and the diverse ways in which people engage with the server. Unlike many other servers, SCP-RP USA has a pretty good variety of interactions beyond strict "serious roleplay" that arguably intoxicated and left a lot of servers with pretty bad communities while this server arguably keeps one with plenty of laughs and jokes and not relatively rude and not just people who completely take GMOD RP SERVERS like actual jobs. I honestly love that fact and usually, enjoy my time playing this server the most.

Last edited:

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
Response
Hello Jhon Fahhen, thanks for taking the time to make this appeal. I did ban you for this long due to your previous history of warns and bans that were active. Though I just did what I had to do, but thanks regardless for making it easier for me and admitting to what you did. Just beware of what your doing and who you are doing it around.

screwyouroblox

Mar 4, 2023
Response
Hello Jhon Fahhen, thanks for taking the time to make this appeal. I did ban you for this long due to your previous history of warns and bans that were active. Though I just did what I had to do, but thanks regardless for making it easier for me and admitting to what you did. Just beware of what your doing and who you are doing it around.
Thanks man, will do.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Accepted

Hi @screwyouroblox

Thank you for putting the time into making this Ban Appeal.

After careful consideration on looking at this ban appeal, I see that you are very contempt on returning back on our servers, and Your banning admin seems to be thankful on your ban being simple and was not attempting to do something that was out of spite of breaking the rules for fun.

The Ban Will be removed. I hope that you will learn from your mistakes for the next time and I hope to see you again on our servers another time.

If you have any Questions, Please DM me on Discord with my profile on the Senior Admin list.

Kind Regards,
ZEEK

screwyouroblox

Mar 4, 2023
Ban Appeal Accepted

Hi @screwyouroblox

Thank you for putting the time into making this Ban Appeal.

After careful consideration on looking at this ban appeal, I see that you are very contempt on returning back on our servers, and Your banning admin seems to be thankful on your ban being simple and was not attempting to do something that was out of spite of breaking the rules for fun.

The Ban Will be removed. I hope that you will learn from your mistakes for the next time and I hope to see you again on our servers another time.

If you have any Questions, Please DM me on Discord with my profile on the Senior Admin list.

Kind Regards,
ZEEK
Thanks brudda