Your in-game name: JIMMY DaGOAT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47936829
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thisisyoyosprofile/
Date of ban: 02/23/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM Warn
Who banned you: Alfred Dreyfus
Ban length?: WARN
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
To stop this from happening again I will make sure to keep in mind the perspective of the other players during any event and make sure to check with admins if it is okay before doing anything.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes, I have only ever been warned before which for one i will be appealing as well and the other one was on the first day of playing on the server where i shot someone in handcuffs on accident.
Why should you be unbanned:
I (JIMMY DaGOAT) attempted to offer hitman services in D-block, targeting only other D-classes to kill in exchange for money. Of course, I would hope other people’s targets would be as a result of some incident or legitimate role-play context (Like a prisoner threatening or pissing off another prisoner). It's important to note that the server rules do not explicitly prohibit hitman services, there is an expectation that such actions must have valid in-game reasons or role-play scenarios. As a hitman, obviously, I could not reasonably judge for targeting specific individuals. Also, I would like to add I am a regular player on the server, known for trying to maintain a clean record and actively contributing positively to the gaming community.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will make sure to ask an admin for clarification on anything that could hinder other players' experiences on the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I love playing Gmod and love the idea of SCP-RP, it always captures me every time i play, I catch myself losing track of time and getting Immersed into the intense rp the Civil Networks offers.

Mc Rib

Mar 22, 2023
Your in-game name: JIMMY DaGOAT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47936829
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thisisyoyosprofile/
Date of ban: 02/23/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM Warn
Who banned you: Alfred Dreyfus
Ban length?: WARN
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
To stop this from happening again I will make sure to keep in mind the perspective of the other players during any event and make sure to check with admins if it is okay before doing anything.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes, I have only ever been warned before which for one i will be appealing as well and the other one was on the first day of playing on the server where i shot someone in handcuffs on accident.
Why should you be unbanned:
I (JIMMY DaGOAT) attempted to offer hitman services in D-block, targeting only other D-classes to kill in exchange for money. Of course, I would hope other people’s targets would be as a result of some incident or legitimate role-play context (Like a prisoner threatening or pissing off another prisoner). It's important to note that the server rules do not explicitly prohibit hitman services, there is an expectation that such actions must have valid in-game reasons or role-play scenarios. As a hitman, obviously, I could not reasonably judge for targeting specific individuals. Also, I would like to add I am a regular player on the server, known for trying to maintain a clean record and actively contributing positively to the gaming community.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will make sure to ask an admin for clarification on anything that could hinder other players' experiences on the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I love playing Gmod and love the idea of SCP-RP, it always captures me every time i play, I catch myself losing track of time and getting Immersed into the intense rp the Civil Networks offers.
my friend ur looking for the complaints section(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.