JIMMY DaGOAT's Staff App. [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMY DaGOAT

SCP-RP Staff
Feb 17, 2024
USA
Original Steam login name: black562
How many hours of playtime do you have?: 957 hrs (230 hrs on CN)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST (West Coast)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Security Captain/E-11 LCPL/Senior Agent JIMMY DaGOAT [BoE-M] [A-6 SGT]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G JIMMY "Jawbreaker" DaGOAT
Civilian name: Jimothy the Goat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53919977
Discord ID (name#0000): yoyo9321 or xYoYo#9321
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
I made one in my first week of playing due to the pop-up in-game, but I was still learning the rules and it was quickly denied due to recent warnings.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
Yes, I received 3 RDM warnings in my first two weeks on the server but never any others since then, I received these warnings while learning the rules and have done an excellent job following the rules since.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Yes, I was a staff for about 6 months and progressed to a senior moderator position in another large Network's Military RP Server. The role also fulfilled gamemaster duties providing a better experience and immersion for all gamers on the server. This is where my passion began to grow for Gmod and gaming as I started at such a young age taking on large roles and progressing through the ranks of the staff team.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
Similar to what I mentioned above, the main reason I play gmod is due to the RP experience, most of my 957 hrs on gmod are from military RP, 230 hrs on Civil Networks, and the rest is from an occasional Dark RP or TTT with friends.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
6+ hours daily
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
The main reason I want to become a moderator for Civil Networks is because of its popularity and innovation in its space. I could not count the amount of times that others have told me how much they enjoy their experience on the server and how much better/new things it has compared to others. I strive for perfection and want to make the experience for others as amazing as it can be and want to help in every way I can. With the amount of hours immersing myself in the RP, it would only make sense for me to see if I could bring something to the team and resolve bugs/issues for players efficiently and fairly.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-
What makes me special over other applicants is my passion for gaming, my activity, and my fair-minded personality. First of all, I try my best at all times to create an experience that all people on the server can enjoy no matter what role I am fulfilling at the time. Second is my activity through times when I hear from players that they are waiting longer than normal for tickets to be accepted, and main issues to be solved. Last but not least, I have always found myself speaking out when something isn't right, I always like to hear both sides and have been told that I am a very "chill" person. I try to stay calm through all situations no matter what is happening and would make sure that in every sit I take the outcome is fair and both sides are heard. All of this combined would allow me to help the server resolve issues quickly and fairly when possibly not many people are online to help and create a memorable experience that brings people back to play day after day.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
+Support

-Good application
-Nice guy
-very approachable
-Active on the server

Raixin

SCP-RP Staff
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
-Very Active
-Detailed App
-Always friendly towards all players
-Knows his stuff
Overall never had a bad experience with Jimmy

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

This man is MRP's greatest pilot.
NL approve this message (@Ellie)

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
+Support
- Great interactions
- Good app
- Knows the rules due to him being around so much
- Active

Ember

Jan 27, 2024
USA
+SUPPORT
- Best Gensec Captain
- Holds the E-11 Damage Record
- One of the best roleplayers around
- Knows everything about the server and the rules
- Just a great person

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@JIMMY DaGOAT

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @JIMMY DaGOAT
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at
.Kore.

Status
Not open for further replies.