Discord name: toddhowardswetdream
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 42 days
In what country are you located?: australia
Time zone: AWST
Character name(s):jimmy hunt foundation jimmy jim ci
Civilian name: jim jim
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: held ci bcom holding nu7 lcpl and dea/ia
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 bans i can't remember why and 3 warnings two for fail rp and one for erp one of the fail rp warns was from a fail infobreach and i can't remember the other one the erp one was for saying i was shot in the genitals all of them are expired
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: well since i was a ci main for most of my time i think it would be fun to try to be a ECA and i love the lore the the ethics committee and i want to try something new and do some more rp with people
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Looking into Site Employees who may have violated or are suspected of violating the Code of Ethics add Authorizing AA during containment breaches, and leading sweeps when necessary
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: jimmy was raised in a difficult upbringing and was born into a low-income household in Australia. he enlisted in the ADF at the age of 18, and then, at the age of 26, he joined the ASIS and advanced through the ranks fast. He became a member of the SCP Foundation at thirty years old, and later joined the DEA Department, where he is currently employed. as a dea operative he would often see d-class screaming and fighting as they were taken of to test and he would make the choice to become a ethnics committee assistant.

Last edited:

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Arthur's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.