Jimmy Swan's staff blacklist appeal (demoted by SSL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Swan

Jan 10, 2023
Name: Jimmy Swan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:600344032

Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial Moderator

Who demoted you?: Super Administrator Rushi

Date of demotion?: 16/10/23

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

What is the case against you?: Violation of basic policies

Is this true?: I do not know as I was not told what exact policies I violated.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, but all my warnings are expired.

What is your side of the story?: If I recall correctly, me and moderator Biggy 'Cheese' Timmy were both on the AOD job with a third AOD on as well. A sit was called with the reason "When can I get guns" with the importance of 'unimportant'. I and the other AODs did not respond to this sit for ~30 seconds, later in the day I was on AOD dealing with an active sit, while dealing with said sit I was asked by Rushi to get in a specific Teamspeak channel after I finished the sit. Shortly after finishing the sit I did as requested, I was then dragged into the "super admin room" Teamspeak channel by Rushi, during this time Rushi explained I was being removed from staff for reasons stated before. I do not think what I did was reason for demotion.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I don't want to return to the rank of trial moderator, I am appealing this blacklist because I wish to apply for gamemaster in the future. If I do come back I will make sure to carefully read through and follow the staff policies at all times.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Pretty sure TMods have their mentors tell them what sits they can take and cant while being mentored.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
You are right but you cannot be on AOD without passing a test to show you are ready (or without a mentor)
Which means that he wasnt past his test most likely and with his mentor? Every Trial Moderator gets up to Moderator same week their test ends or next one some circumstances.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
DENIED

Hi @Jimmy Swan

Unfortunatly your blacklist will not be revoked and you will have to wait until the 16/04 for this to expire.

The basic policies are the first section you should read within your staffing mentorship and also be taking the time to understand these, Trial-Mod or not, as the policy states
Basic Policies are the core of what we expect from our staff members. There is a zero tolerance for failing to follow these

As a result, I cannot lift this blacklist

Kind Regards
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.