Jimmy Wrecking Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88679719
Discord name: Lays
For how long have you played on CG SCP: On and Off around a year and a half.
In what country are you located?: United Kindom of Great Britain and Northan Island.
Time zone: UK Timezone
Character name(s):
Foundation: Jimmy Wrecking & Dave Smith the Third (Yes, I have 2 foundation profiles)
Chaos: Wimmy Jecking
Civilians: Jimothy Wrecking
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK Edition
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held (In order):
Research Executive.
Site Advisor.
Site Director.
Ethics Committee Assistant.
Ethics Committee Member.
Site Advisor.
Site Manager.
Site Director.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
3 Warnings
1) FearRP 17/01/23
2) FailRP 11/02/23
3) RDM 17/04/23

What makes me the best candidate for the position of Overseer Assistant?

Many points allow me to stand out from other Overseer Assistant Applicants, ranging from Comprehensive Site Expertise, to Proficient document writing, below I have expanded on the points:

Comprehensive Site Expertise:
I can boast extensive experience across almost all departments of the facility due to my time within Site Administration, I was able to communicate effectively with the different departments to maintain strong working relations.

Amiable and Approachable:
From my time within the site, I was able to cultivate a friendly, and approachable demeanor which translates well into being in a position that would serve the Council well, ensuring that relations do not break down.

Effective Communication Skills:
With what I have learned from my time within the foundation, I was able to hone my communication skills to effectively get my point across, while also listening to the other party to ensure a compromise was made that benefits all parties involved.

Proficient Document Writing:
When I was a research executive, I was able to teach myself how to make clear, concise and accurate reports of the various tests I reformed. My adept writing skills continue to be a standard for people to achieve when wanting to further themselves within the foundation.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?

The responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant within roleplay can be summed up into the following points:

Adhere to the Overseer Council’s Directives:
As an Overseer Assistant, you must be listening and promptly executing orders issued by members of the Overseer Council, ensuring a seamless implementation of high-priority decisions within Site-65.

Facilitate Sample Gathering:
Collaborate with members of Alpha-1 to conduct sample-gathering expeditions to ensure a constant supply of highly used chemicals, mainly amnestics, but other chemicals will/are required.

Authorise Advanced Armoury:
Overseer Council Assistants may at times be the only power within the site who have the required clearance to provide access to essential items, such as Advanced Armoury weapons, and other key locations.

Communication:
Serve as the vital link between the foundations departments, and the overruling body of the Overseer Council, due to the Overseers secrecy. In instances where the Overseer Council is unavailable, Assistants are to report the ongoings and departmental requests that may need Overseer assistance.

Assist in Site Audits:
Alongside the Overseer Council, Overseer Council Assistants are expected to assist with onsite Audits of the departments that habit the foundation ecosphere to ensure they are running smoothly, and not straying from the Overseer’s plans.

Initiate Roleplaying for Site Enhancements:
As a CL4 position, Overseer Assistants are expected to engage, and sometimes create roleplay to increase the satisfaction of the server, and its playerbase. By creating fun, and engaging roleplay, the site will seem less stale, and people will be more likely to want to rise up within the ranks.

Investigate and Monitor suspicious behaviour.
Overseer Assistants also take an active role in investigating activities that are deemed suspicious within the Foundation. They employ a vigilant approach to identify potential breaches, security risks, or anomalous occurrences, contributing to the maintenance of a secure and controlled environment.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(OOC: All links are Google Doc links)
Welcome to the S.C.P. Database.

Please enter your confirmation phrase...

Ugh... I hate this system, It's only on this computer, I should not need to enter the security key every time...

> Sec.Key#5958634563

And 3... Perfect, man it takes so long for this to load...

Identity Confirmed.

Welcome.

What would you like to do today?

Right... I think he should be ready for a refresh, I'll check his employment database profile.

> Open.Profile #5694736420

I think that was the correct number...

Loading up employee profile.

Number: 5694736420
Employee Name: Jimmy Wrecking

Click [Here] to read the Employee's profile.

Stupid thing... Not his public record...

> Open.Secret.Profile #5694736420

This should work...

Loading up Secret employee profile.

Number: 5694736420
Employee Name: Jimmy Wrecking

Click [Here] to read the Employee's Secret profile.

Okay... That checks out, I think I will get Alpha-1 to find him, perhaps it's time to get Jimmy back into the more administrative side of the foundation...

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Jimmy Wrecking Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.