Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:88679719

Discord name:

souK@4200

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

~40 Days playtime, 4 months (ish) within the community.

In what country are you located?:

UK

Time zone:

UK Time

Character name(s):

Jimmy Wrecking (Foundation)

David Blame (Civilian)

Wimmy Jecking (Chaos Insurgency)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Held:
Site Advisor
Site Director

Currently Holding:
Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? And why?:

None.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

During my time within my various roles I have held throughout my time in the foundation, I was able to get a large grasp on what an Ethics Committee Assistant does within the foundation, and I believe that I would be a great fit for the role and would be able to shine to my fullest ability.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

An Ethics Committee Assistant within the foundation will most importantly ensure that the Code of Ethics is upholded to the highest standard within Clearance Level 4 personnel, since Internal Affairs deals with Clearance Level 3 and below.

Alongside this, an Ethics Committee Assistant will perform tasks given to them by members of the Ethics Committee, from watching over a specific individual, to watching a whole look over a department, looking for any unethical acts.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jimmy Wrecking, born in 1997, finished secondary school with perfect grades in Maths, Science, and English. After leaving secondary school, he went straight into M.I.T’s gifted student program, and excelled in this too.

During one of his breaks in M.I.T. Jimmy came across a young SCP-939 entity, immediately, Jimmy screamed in a high pitched voice and ran for cover. Thinking that Jimmy wanted to play, the young SCP-939 entity followed him all the way to his student dormitories.

Upon getting to his room, Jimmy phoned the police, and an SCP foundation worker undercover was able to hide the report down and promptly sent MTF NU-7 to ensure the situation was resolved. As NU-7 were sweeping Jimmy’s room, they encountered all his text books and an Ex-Researcher within NU-7 noted how well Jimmy worked, and summarised that he would be a great fit for the foundation, Jimmy was offered a job in the foundation in turn for not getting amnestied.

Upon his approval into the foundation, he quickly showed his expertise in research and was quickly promoted throughout the ranks, reaching the esteemed role of Executive Researcher in no time. During his time as Executive, Site Command took note of his performance and Jimmy was quickly given the role of Site Advisor, in which he also performed brilliantly, and was given the role of Site director.

After a few years as a Site Director, Jimmy decided it was time for him to take a step back, allowing the younger generation to strive and lead the foundation into its golden age. Having decided to step back and watch the scenes, Jimmy received a call from the Ethics Committee, inviting him to pick up an assistant role. After thinking for a moment, Jimmy made his choice…

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support
Make my man ethics assistant asap there is not a man more suited than jimmy wrecking

R. Slicker

Aug 30, 2022
+support

Very experienced
Old SD
Experienced in cl4 positions
mature
Never had a negative interaction with Jimmy.

this man deserves ECA.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Jimmy Wrecking's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Discord/Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for two weeks.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved

Broda Kagen
Ethics Committee Director​

Status
Not open for further replies.