Character name(s):Jimmy Black
Civilian name :Jimmy Black Jr
What server you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-2 bans 1 for rdm 1 for calling someone gay when i was calling my brother gay but i have learned my lesson a will not be repeating these mistakes.
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
-I am applying for the position of intelligence ambassador because I mainly play intel, unless I am making amnestics, but I have lots of experience and know most things, so I feel confident in saying I would make a great intel ambassador. It is a step up from agent, and I am highly dedicated to the intelligence department. It would be my honor to work with all the great agents and ambassadors within our job, and I would love to help lead major investigations.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-I have lots of experience
-I always will go out of my way to help people
-Active
-I believe I would be a great leader

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written 3 one was for a mass breach and the other 2 were for surface operations
a good document should have
-Conclusion
-Useful/interesting target
-At least 4+ pages
-Grammer and punctuation
-correct format

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-leading hostage negotiations
-managing/training cl3 agents
-assisting/leading surface operations
-document creations

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jimmy black was a young kid he was always interested in unnatural events as a young child he investigated a man little did he know that man would be an scp specifically scp-343 he was a very good at investigating within weeks jimmy black had found out all of his abilities and even became friends 3 years later 343 went missing but jimmy had followed the truck who had taken 343 it had traced him back to the scp foundation day after day he had spied on the scp foundation and one day he had seen a huge lizard/682 breaking the gates down 682 was recaptured little jimmy went back to his home and consulted his dad which had been a medic,thats what jimmy new his father explained to him what the scp foundation was at this point he was teen he had taken it good and had asked his dad if he could join. Jimmy Black's dad: Jim reported for work one day. He did not want his son to be killed by the foundation, so he asked the site director if it would be possible for his son to join the SCPF because he already knows what they are. The sight director explained that he is simply too young. Jim went home happy that his son will not be killed.

6 years later

Jimmy is 19; he is applying for the role of intelligence agent at the SCPF; he has explained how he has been fascinated and wants to join; he loves interrogating and conducting investigations. Jimmy was approved. He had been placed in Site 65, one of the most dangerous sites, but even though fear haunted him, he aced the intelligence training and was on his way to becoming one of the top agents at the SCPF.

10 years later

Jimmy had made his way up to intel ambassador and was proud of himself. Jimmy had become one of the most respected ambassadors. He had countered many chaos insurgencies. He had led raids. He lived on for 50 more years until eventually he had been amputated. At this point he had to do something so instead of retiring he had gone to the site advisor and asked if he may continue as an investigator of D Block and how they get the weapons. The site advisor was surprised and had approved him. ……

What will come next for Jimmy Black? We will just have to wait and find out.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Greleplaysyt

Apr 11, 2023
-support, not much said about his actual character and at some points contradicts himself

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
-Support

-faked applications before
-haven’t seen on site

- application is 61% AI written
- bad reputation
-made fake accounts to +support his previous app

??????????

Mar 13, 2023
The Research Division
that's still really bad lol. You can get blacklisted from applications for using IA
-Support

-faked applications before
-haven’t seen on site

- application is 61% AI written
- bad reputation
-made fake accounts to +support his previous app
-support, not much said about his actual character and at some points contradicts himself
Thank you all for your feedback

-i dident know you couldn't use ai i have fixed this and written the lore by myself-
-idk what you mean by fake applications-
-im active 6 hr a day not on weekends 7:00-3:00 average-
pls remember time zones-
-how would you know my reputation if you hadent seen me on site-
-i have made it say more about my character and it no longer contradicts myself -
-any apps were that has been done has been deleted as i do not want an unfair
advantage-

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-13 9.15.57 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-13 9.15.57 AM.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 10

Arii "Valentine"

Apr 4, 2023
USA

Massive - Support

I have seen this guy make like 4 ambassador applications alone, his grammar and spelling is completely incorrect, and at one point he was messaging discord members to go plus support him.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Application Denied

As the Intel Department no longer exists this application will be denied, id recommend checking out DEA.

Status
Not open for further replies.