Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): misterwhizzly
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 1h
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
In-game name: Jimothy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419417280
Discord ID: misterwhizzly
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I was staff on CN MRP for a total of around 7 months, reaching the rank of Admin.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Only with RP on MRP, as I was High Command there twice and this involved making RP situations for people and setting an example.
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2 on weekdays, 4 on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I enjoyed being staff previously but just had a lot of burnout, so would like to return to it just on a different server with a fresher experience. As well as this I'd like to interact with the community more and in doing so also helping to support the staff team by being on hand to shorten sit response times.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think my previous experience means I can pick up the skills required to be staff easily and assist other staff if they want it, and it has also taught me how to effectively review a situation and ensure there is no bias in decision making which I think is very important in keeping players satisfied with staff responses. I can keep my cool in situations that can be difficult to deal with, and ensure they have the best possible outcome.

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @Jimothy Leaderson,

I will be giving you a neutral for the following reasons;

- I don't believe i have seen you in-game nor i have ever interacted with you.
- I have not seen you around ts3 also or i might have missed you.

+ Previous staff experience
+ Decent application

Hello Jimothy, i would like to speak to you and get to interact with you in any way. Please shoot me a dm in-game or poke me in ts3 if you ever see me.

Good luck on your application.

ZaZa

Apr 3, 2022
Hello i am giving you a neutral
-Have not seen ingame
-Have not seen on ts3

Message me ign or ts3 and ill chat with you

Status
Not open for further replies.