Not open for further replies.

RapperJm

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
The basement.
youtu.be
1. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:226797401

2. In game name:poD Jm

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): Ye but im a changed man

4. Do you have a mic? Ye good studio mic

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications . This is my first CGSF and last CGSF appeal

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? 50 hours i think i can roleplay pd pretty good!

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? Tazer! and if they keep breaking fearrp i wil call ADmin sit

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? Try to spot the suspect And see what i can to Such as Taze/Advert/kill

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? Think of a advanced plan wich will make the raid easier i will not raid the base without a good plan

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). Warn him by adverting If possible Taze/cuff If nothing works i get my Airpod shotty and catch his boddy

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yea Peacecontrol jm
- Polite yet forceful We live in america we do what we want
- Effective coordination yes
- Excellent marksmanship yes
-Great role-play ability yes i will sing song

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 10
- Polite yet forceful:8
- Effective coordination:8
- Excellent Marksmanship:7
- Role-Play Ability:9