Denied Job / Addon Suggestions

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
- Zero's Grow OP 2 [ To replace the current Weed addon, which is simply just very clunky to use, and Is very old / outdated ]
- Bitminers v1 [ I believe that this would be a decent money making source for new players, who find maxnet difficult. When this was added in 2021, I very much enjoyed this addon. It was simple, easy, and just a good way of making money in the background. I have no clue why this was removed ]
- The Cocaine Factory [ A high-rated, simple cocaine addon, which would give players more to do, instead of just having meth as the meta ]
- The Opium Factory [ Another high-rated, simple addon, And it should be added for the same reasoning as above ]

Reactions: rom

mukkelis

Feb 28, 2023
+/- Neutral

I believe the server would only benefit with the new weed addon but the other ones are not necessary. The bitminers are not a good idea because even though mnscript is hard there is always the free script and if they want a better script they can just ask around if interested. I have not experienced the two other drug addons so I can't really comment on those other than I don't think they will be the best idea but they will bring in some variety to the current meth meta.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
+/- Neutral

I believe the server would only benefit with the new weed addon but the other ones are not necessary. The bitminers are not a good idea because even though mnscript is hard there is always the free script and if they want a better script they can just ask around if interested. I have not experienced the two other drug addons so I can't really comment on those other than I don't think they will be the best idea but they will bring in some variety to the current meth meta.
Could you please elaborate on "I dont think they will be the best idea but they will bring some variety to the current meth meta"

rJeff

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jul 3, 2021
Players complain 24/7 about lag and high pings and adding these addons wouldn't exactly do much of a favour to them. The only logical thing to do rn is to replace weed addon with a better one that CC had.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
I'm sorry, but I think restricting new jobs due to lag is quite ridiculous ngl

Exit

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 10, 2021
+rep there’s not many ways of money making, we got vcminers wich are quite boring (no need to explain that one), and are very hard to start.
We got chemist wich is decent but only 5 people can use, and adv chemist for 4 people. After all we got 9 people making good money while others have to grind double the time to try and make decent cash to buy anything, cars are very expensive, guns are even more for the lifetime of them, vcminers are shit for players who don’t have the full day open, weed is decent but doesn’t make anything compared to chemist.
We should really have others opportunities to make money, or down the prices.
Correct me if I’m wrong.

rJeff

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jul 3, 2021
I'm sorry, but I think restricting new jobs due to lag is quite ridiculous ngl
Lmao, it is easy to ask for new things. No one would be a fan of playing with 15 fps at average. They need to optimize the server properly before adding new addons

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Jason

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

We do not plan to utilise any of the add-ons you have linked. However, there are future plans to expand further into more money-making methods that include drugs.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.