Steam ID: 76561198354955849
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): N/A
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: No
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: N/A
Rank demoted from: DEA Agent
Who demoted you?: DEA Special Agent Arachnid
Date of demotion?: 7/22/2023
What is the case against you?: Minging, Alt+f4 during arrest, and not following orders
Is this true?: The Alt+f4ing isn't I've been having problems with the server that force my computer to crash at random times around an hour into my gameplay me and another DEA (Senior Agent Athena) both experience it. I crashed directly in the middle of my arrest as Arachnid was questioning me.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
What is your side of the story?:
The person who job banned me (Special Agent Arachnid) is someone who I've had bad past with. In the past he's rdmed me and talked down to me, and I've tried to talk to a suprerior about to get nothing in response. At the time of my arrest I was trying to bring a flask of "Potent Duloxetine" so that they could do their work a little faster but I was stopped by MTF E-11 LCPL "Mysticc" and Riot Sergeant "Pantheon" I asked for permission and showed my id and there was nothing but silence from both for the next three minutes, and not wanting to have to wait any longer I proceed to walk to the HCZ elevator and ended up being cuffed, I complied and joked around with the ones who arrested me before Assistant Maxwell, DEA Special Agent Arachnid and Swag Messiah, right as Arachnid was going to code word me I crashed and once I got back on around 5 minutes later I called an admin sit and explain to him what happened. The moderator proceeded to bring Arachnid before he walked up and said that he had an incident with me showing no proof at all and then proceeded to job ban me for a whole week.

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Hello Zeta.

Please file a level 1 appeal and update this post once you have done so. Until then i will not directly review this appeal.

thank you and have a great rest of your day.

Boofyman

Jul 11, 2023
Hello Zeta.

Please file a level 1 appeal and update this post once you have done so. Until then i will not directly review this appeal.

thank you and have a great rest of your day.
I have talked to Arachnid about this he told me he doesn't accept

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Hello Zeta.

after looking at all the evidence and reviewing it all I will be denying your Job Ban appeal due to your first 24 hours you have been very toxic and also Blacklisted from an mtf in this time. so overall after seeing how you reacted over this time I also will be extending your time to 2 weeks.

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal and have a great rest of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.