Not open for further replies.

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Autist1c Egg 2.0

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Currently 6D 6h 12m ( i have played the server since release)

In what country are you located?: The United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Bobby 'Clean' Joe {FCC}
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-D Joe Bob
Civilian name: Jeffery Steve
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581208342
Discord ID:moneyman7193

Do you have a mic?: Yes I Do!

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I'm sorry for receiving so many warns and bans. Back then I was a Minge and I didn't listen. But now I have screwed up
because I probably can't ever apply for Staff or any higher Roles. I Will promise that I won't break any more rules.

22x Warns (Latest was on 22nd May)
6x Bans

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I Do! I Got Experience in another community. I Was an Assistant Manager for about 1 Year. Until the
Community shut down for the lack of players.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I Do! During My 5,300 Hours on Garry's Mod i have been most of the time in Serious Roleplay's.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: It Depends on what day it is. On the Weekends I can go up to 8 hours. But on School days I can be on for 5 Hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I Want to be a Moderator on this server because I want to make other people's first's experiences on this server better

than mine. I want them to stay and be a part of the amazing community and i also know 99% of the rules off by heart due to being in this community for several years what i believe will make the job alot easier and help me teach other players about the server rules when it is needed during situations

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I think I can help with the server that I have previous
experience with as staff. I Play more in the morning when there is a lack of staff online so I can handle the sits. I'm Special over the other applicants because I
have experience as a Management for a server. I Can Handle Certain Sits and Situations very well.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Mature
- Active
- Good interactions
- Very well rule knowlage
-/+ Application could use some more detail

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
+Support
Hello.
I'm Not trying to be biased in any shape or form, But me any bobby have a long story together. We became friends on a different server about 2-3 years ago, and we had amazing time together. We had played many Serious Roleplay servers together. Yes Bobby has many warnings and bans on this current server, but people learn from their mistakes. I Honestly think Bobby is capable of becoming a staff. I Have stopped playing this server about 4-6 but Bobby has stayed here.

Bobby I Wish you the best of luck.
Kind Regards
Rarey

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hi,
Thank you for making a moderator application. I'll be giving you a neutral.

-Good Vtime and application
-Few interactions

Due to the lack of interactions, I am unable to give a proper verdict on your suitability for the moderator position.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hey @bobby joe

i will give a neutral.

- No interactions that i can recall
- Decent application

Best of luck,
Holland

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
Hey @bobby joe

i will give a neutral.

- No interactions that i can recall
- Decent application

Best of luck,
Holland
thanks ;) i don't think we have had that many interactions because i mostly play CI 99% of the time

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @bobby joe,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, Please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

I have seen your past warnings and bans however I am happy to give you a chance. Please don't let us down.​

Status
Not open for further replies.