Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeMan

Jul 22, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Herbert The Perv
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 2 hours
In what country are you located?: Israel
Time zone: Time zone in Israel (GMT+3)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Joe 'Lychee' Aeschylion (Security Cadet)
Chaos name (include your rank): None at this time.
Civilian name: Bob 'Grape' Johnson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191261387
Do you have a mic?:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: As of now this is my first application,
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Zero warnings, (Verified with a staff member)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have been a staff member in [Redacted}, (Which pretty much shut down now) they had DarkRP BaseWars and TTT servers in which I was a Senior Administrator and dealt with plenty of rule breakers and hooligans that caused trouble for the server as well as helping the players in need.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I love serious roleplay and do it daily whether it is Garry's mod SCP/Fallout RP or Red dead redemption 2 RP, and although I throw in some laughs every once and a while I can always turn it serious again.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-6 hours depending on the week and my location in the country (I tend to take 4-5 day trips to visit my mother)
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Well on my many hours of playing on the server I realized I fell in love with the community and wanted to contribute to it in any way I could! that's when I saw the message pop up when I joined the server that said you needed staff members which fueled me into wanting to help by attempting to become a staff member.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well, with my added support more tickets could be reached and at times when staff member levels are low (due to timezones) I could assist where they can't, I'm also a calm and collected person that doesn't get mad easily by "trolls" or 'griefers" and I believe I'll be able to handle plenty of staff sits as best as I can and treat everyone the same.

Thanks for reading! Have a good day and or night <3
PS.
I'm not swaggersouls.
{Has been edited as to not break any rules and as I've changed the ingame name}

Last edited:

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Neutral leaning towards -Support

Past Experience
Minimal interactions
Breaks the application rules (Mentions other communities)

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

- Decent Interactions

- Not that much playtime

Last edited:

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
-/+ Neutral

+ Experienced
-/+ I don't see you much but when I do it's good interactions

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
+/-
I've seen both good and bad from you, first of all you are quite friendly and from what I have seen you are mature. I have had limited amout of rp interactions with you so there for I cannot judge of sure of what I think about you.

Best of luck.
- Alex Bones

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+ Neutral

+ Past Experience
-/+ Near to no interactions, but from what I have seen of you it has been good

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
+Support
+ Good interactions
+ No warnings
+ Past experience

-/+ Not many interactions

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Grape, i will giving you a +SUPPORT, due to:

+ Had good interactions with you, and you seem to be a very friendly and approachable person
+ Has past staff experience

Good luck on your application!

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
Neutral leaning to +support
  • Previous Exp.
  • Friendly guy
  • Not many interactions
  • Could use more playtime

GrapeMan

Jul 22, 2022
Neutral leaning to +support
  • Previous Exp.
  • Friendly guy
  • Not many interactions
  • Could use more playtime
Well, by the time of this reply my playtime has gone up to 2 Days and 12 hours so even though it wasn't much at first my playtime increases everyday

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @GrapeMan

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.