Not open for further replies.

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:421651521

Discord name: E42Y#9170

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 months / Total: 1 week, two days, 6 hours, and 14 mins

In what country are you located?: Vietnam

Time zone: GMT+7

Character name(s): John "Atlas" Kent / John "Gridlock" Kent

Civilian name: Dave Kurt

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes, of course

List all allowed, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Whitelisted jobs: SCP-096
- MTF Nu-7 CPT / CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I got banned for three days when I was new to the server; I raided the Facility when I was still a CI recruit.
- I got warned for accidentally metagaming in o-comms
- I got warned for false CI raid ( I was on the surface at the same time that CI was trying to contain 096 and brought back to CI base )

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- Working as Nu-7 CPT has taught me many things, especially when showing my leadership skills when my higher-ranking commissioned officers are not online. This might be a difficult challenge, but I am willing to give my best to overcome any obstacles when playing as Overseer Assistant. Of course, I may not be very experienced in O5. However, I am confident that my good roleplaying skills and hard work can assist me in the future. Also, I am from Vietnam, which means I can be active in the early morning based on the server time zone. For example, 1 pm in my country will be around the early morning in the UK time zone. At that time, I can sort things out in the Facility quickly.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- The Overseer Assistant role is one of the most critical roles in the SCP Foundation. They work for the O5 councils; they are considered the right-hand man for the O5; they carry out secret operations under the O5 council's supervisor. If an O5 member is not present on-site, they will command MTF Alpha-1, overseer Site Administrations personnel, make sure normal operations in the Facility are normal.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- John "Atlas" Kent was initially born in Vietnam; Universe [Redacted], at the age of 9, he had a short vacation in Russia with his family. Unfortunately, it was the end of December, and his family was the victim of SCP-4666. He was the only survivor, and his sister was nowhere to be found. Ever since that, he swore to himself that he would discover SCP-4666 for his revenge. He served two years in the People's Army of Vietnam at the age of 21, and he was one of the most elite soldiers during those years. After reviewing his profile, he was approached by Agent Mike Smith and got invited to MTF Nu-7 at Site 72, located in [Redacted], Vietnam. His bravery in battle and strong leadership skills amazed the O5 councils; O5-9 offered him a job as an Overseer Assistant.

- One day, he received a rescue signal from Site 179, all he heard was screaming from Researcher Bobby Black, the sentence: "It's here, the Devour of Worlds has awoken" echoed his mind, he knew that Procedure 220-Calabasas could longer be hidden from every personnel and worst, the public might be exposed to this entity. He silently gathered classified documents and waited for extraction. After SCP-2317 destroyed his universe, he managed to travel to Site-65 and asked for approval from the O5 councils, who are from the Site-65 universe. There was one exciting document about SCP-173, and this document will help him to stop the XK-class scenario.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Application Denied

Good evening, @DeathDepth2k1.

Your application has been denied as we do not see you as a perfect fit to have direct interactions with the Council, partially due to the lack of meeting you in-game, or hearing/seeing you do your duties.

You may re-apply in 1 week - however, ensure that you're confident that you've proven to us that you're both resilient and capable of working with the Council.

Good luck.​

Status
Not open for further replies.