- John 'Delta' Croft

Civilian name:
- John Croft

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, but i use it very rarely

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 LCPL, CI-A, Security Captain

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Right now, i have 2 warnings. First one was Micspam i was playing awolnation - run while running from security. Second one is random weapon checking. I never received any kick or ban and by the way, both warnings i mentioned up are from 13.1. so like 3 weeks old

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I think im suitable for SCP-096 because i know his lore, of course i watched some videos about him and watched wiki post about him. I have experience in roleplaying as SCP-S but not a lot. And i would like to try out something new so i'm doing application for SCP-096

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- He's usually very docile, crying in corner and covering his face then he walks few seconds and return back to crying in corner while covering his face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- A picture of SCP-096 will randomly spawn somewhere in facility and when someones look at it, u need to break containment door fast as possible and run to the guy that saw the picture and kill him. U can't kill anybody u want they need to see your face and u can't intentionally go in front of them so you can kill them.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- 1. MTF units need to put on scramble gear
2. Find the SCP-096-1 picture and destroy it as fast as possible
3. Find a bucket to put on him and go to the area where he is
4. Let the SCP-096 kill everyone that saw his face so he can stay in one place and not running around
5. When SCP-096 is done with killing use containment beams to pacify him and restrain him with SCP-Containment Cuffs
6. Drag him to his cell and close the doors

Last edited:
Reactions: xeno

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+SUPPORT

+Had some interactions with you but I see you EVERYDAY ALL DAY walking around doing you're job and I like that!

+Good Roleplayer
+100% Active

+So friendly and kind to players

+Has been accepted for Security Captain not too long ago and definitely deserves SCP-096

Reactions: Delta

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022

+SUPPORT

+Had some interactions with you but I see you EVERYDAY ALL DAY walking around doing you're job and I like that!
+Good Roleplayer
+100% Active
+So friendly and kind to players

+Has been accepted for Security Captain not too long ago and definitely deserves SCP-096

Sums it up pretty well, this guy deserves 096.

Reactions: Delta

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @Delta Cinslair,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.