Character name(s): John "Atlas" Kent
Civilian name: Dave Kurt
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, of course
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I do not have any whitelisted jobs, I am currently CPL Nu-7, CI Alpha
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why :
- I got banned one time when I was new to the server, I raided the Facility when I was still a CI-recruit
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I can online in the early morning, which means I can settle things in the Facility when most of the Site Administrations or Overseer Councils are not online based on my time zone. For example, I can online at 3 pm in the afternoon, which is around the early morning on the server. Additionally, most D-class will try to escape because of a lack of security personnel.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Being an Overseer Assistant is a huge responsibility, considering the fact that they are responsible for A-1 orders, overviewing operations inside the Facility when the O5 is not present. Moreover, u can not abuse your power just because you are an Overseer Assistants
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- I will be the new recruit, maybe I will create an interesting background of this character and awesome roleplay stories. This character will be from another universe, this universe is called KAI-291S, which was destroyed by SCP-2317, this character is sent to this Earth to warn the O5 councils and some useful advice in containing SCPs. Also, this character will the one that discover the true nature of SCP-173 and prevent the XK-class end of the world scenario.

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+Support
+active
+friendly in all interactions i've had

=not got mass amounts of experience with O5 on this server.
GL John -Dor

Last edited:

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Application Denied

Good evening, @DeathDepth2k1.

Thank you for applying, we appreciate your time and effort. However:
Please consider achieving a higher rank in Nu-7 to better increase your chances.
Additionally, interacting with the community is a great way to show that you're invested and willing.

Once again, thank you. You may re-apply on 20/02 (10 days).

Status
Not open for further replies.