Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): John Price
NWO name (regiment and rank): Dmitri Parkov
Civilian name: Axel White
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- For NHC yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have had 2 bans one being MRDM I blew 3 guys up by accident and an excessive warning's ban. I have about 13 or so warns. Such as ; RDM, Toxicity, Failrp , Base camping, Stuck abuse and Illegal FOB. Most of the warns were me being a minge, Killing the wrong person or misunderstandings along with a recent toxicity warning due to be provoked. I currently have one kick for being AFK

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I have been a CPT in SHA , Also I have been CGEN in NWO And a MAJOR in STS and AG . On NATO I was SAS CPT and spent time in RMP an SNCO. I have a wide range of experience in nearly every regiment and I am comfortable in my leadership skills. I can confidently lead and make great decisions based on my experiences.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-For how long I have played the server I have seen a massive range of tactics in leading some that work and some that do not being able to apply these tactics and my basic knowledge I want to try and help NATO beat NWO in wars more frequently and therefore hopefully increasing the player count on NATO

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- SAS CPT and FSB PFC

List your strengths and weaknesses:
-
+Will have a debate with anyone - If need be I will debate my point with anyone if I am not in the wrong and the point I am trying to make is valid

+Rule knowledge - I know most if not all of the rules partially because of how many interactions I have had with staff.

+Active - I am on everyday when I am not busy I am leading wars when I have to and during peacetime messing about with STS/AG.

+Confidence - I can usually make great on the spot decisions.

+Leadership - I have led many successful wars with rarely any help from SC and most of if not all the time the troops listen and do what they are supposed to do and it works out. I 90 percent of the time had FOB's built up to 200k when it was you had to have them at 200k for them to be good.

-Sometimes argumentative - Sometimes I lose my cool and will argue with people that I probably shouldn't have.

- I have had experience in every regiment so know how to do everything from tanking to flying to ground combat

= Sometimes when I am having a little bit of fun with the regiments and letting them relax a little bit it goes over the top which is something I will stop doing. Not the letting regiments relax and have a bit of fun but letting it go over the top will stop

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Born and raised in sunny Scotland before leaving to join NWO in the fight against NATO climbing all the way to a CGEN spot before being thrown out and nearly killed by NWO I had no where to go before SAS took me in I climbed my way up the ranks very quickly using things from my previous position all to take down NWO

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- Look over regiments to make sure nothings going wrong
-Help new people out if they want to join a regiment
-Win wars
-Make sure the regiments are having fun as it is a game at the end of the day

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?: Making sure people are building up the FOB's and helping them build and supply them along with making sure that trainings are being done not just within regiments but also cross trainings to build better relationships and hopefully coordination between the regiments that will reflect positively in war.

Last edited:

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
+ Support
He is great at leading though has a short fuse, can become very angry at times though I'd like to see him in nhc.

Reactions: shaun11103

Markous Fenix

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 16, 2021
+ Support
-Experienced
-Team Player
-Understands Situation
-Great Leader
Don't know much about him but so far I've seen a lot of him, great leadership which carries SAS to new hights and think of him as NHC would bring greater Glory and power.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

I have no doubt about your competency and your attitude and experience definitely being what NATO needs right now to help it out.

However, there is the issue of obviously your outbursts which caused issues in the past but I haven't seen much of that for a while, so my main concern is the state of SAS. As I looked yesterday you only have about 16 members and you and Mate are both applying for HC. I would hope you both work to address this before going to High Command because SAS are quite important to the faction as a whole, and them losing 2 CO's on such a low member count can't help.

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

- Great war leading actually plans rather than "go here"
- Active
- SAS not in the best place atm but is getting better
- Temper although not that big of an issue

Goodluck!

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022

+Support

+Great war leading
+great soldier on ground, so he knows the situation and how to help in it
+Scottish temper typically helps in motivating people to do what he says

I was reloading ofc i couldn't shoot you not to mention i didn't even see you coming from behind me axel, also if u do get NHC stop fecking around on AOR, even if they have a funny gun. Good luck tho.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
1700507855420.png

Dear John Price, AKA, Axel

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.
We are delighted to inform you that we are in agreement that you are eligible to hold the position.
Let me be clear when I say this did create a lot of discussion within the High Command Team, however, I am going to give you a chance.

Please contact NATO High Command for a NHC Interview and further communications.

Accepted

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.