Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164217799
Discord name:Bram#4128
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Joined 2 weeks after the launch (Vtime: 5d 12h)
In what country are you located?: Belgium
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): John Smile
Civilian name: Alfred Thalm
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 Hammer Down Lieutenant commander
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Received one warning for ARDM: I engaged an unarmed Class d without giving him orders to stop, This happened near SCP-914 i thought i gave him an order to stop but this was another class D running towards 914 i was chasing.
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
Ethics Committee Member, The Ethics Committee is the backbone of the SCP facility without them the SCP foundation would lose the S (Secure) and the P (Protect) in the word SCP as the ethics keeps everything in order to make sure lines doesn't get crossed without them the foundation would collapse people might say well 05 can take over but the 05 decided what's possible not whats ethical and the Ethics Committee needs to decide what ethical or not so i would like to make sure that doesn't happen and help to overall improve the SCP foundations so it doesn't turn into chaos.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
Well, People might say he is only been MTF Commander but i think that's a very useful skill to have as i know how a foundation runs from a combative role so i know the clear rules of ROE and i think that makes me a valuable member to have, I show a lot of loyalty to the SCP foundation, i am a truthful person i always say whats happened so i can assure you every situation will be looked into and not behind a closed door even if i personally crossed the line i will be truthful towards the higher-ups, Overall i don't discriminate people i accept everyone as a person despite the age, gender, believes, rank i think makes me a non-biased person so you will never find biased dedication made from me, but overall i make mistakes everyone does but i own up my mistakes to everyone so i can be a trusted person.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
The Ethics Committee makes sure that every department is following the ethical standers set by the Ethics Committee and make decisions if the following things are ethical and follow the ethics rules such as Experiments,MTF actions, and Security actions, They will deal with reports they receive from people and deal with them accordingly and professional, Overall they are the all-seeing eye to see if everything is in check within the SCP foundation.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The Ethics Committee has many tasks within the SCP facility, They overlook there specified department they get assigned to and any other departments if required they will also handle the joining process of Omega 1 if they seem a member fit, They keep the ethics rules in check that they are not getting breached by any department such as Security department so there isn't in a situation that class d's are getting treated wrongly so it's their job to make sure these ethics rules or being followed correctly, They look into the research department that tests are being performed by the standards of ethics and that the class d get respected and not used as meat dummies, They also look into the department of medicine if they are up to check and handle every patient with respect even if its a class d, Department of AI that they perform the tasks accordingly to the ethics standers and not letting situations out of hand and that the department is up to check, But the overall tasks is to see that every respected department is following the ethics standers and see if they are getting enforced and keep the ethics rules up to date, They handle the joining process of the Internal Affairs department leadership and the medical department leadership and decide if the person meets the requirements and is ethically in check within the respected department this is a joint decision with the current department leaders.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Childhood
John Smile was born in Canada in the year of [Redacted] his parents are in the Canadian Armed Forces he didtn see his parents a lot they were always overseas so he grew up with his single aunt he had a tough childhood as he lived in poverty he was a child that never had a fathers figure so he had issues when he went to school other kids would beat him as he didtn have a traditional family so he had a rough childhood, John Smile Turned 18 when he heard that his mother he had written letters to passed away when she was ambushed by a militia and he was devasted and angry so he decided to leave school to join the Royal Canadian Navy
-Military career
After leaving school he decided to honour his mom and join the Royal Canadian Navy during his time in the Navy he made a lot of friends but also lost friends but he always stayed positive and always tried to do everything to help people so he decided to become a combat medic he was passionate what he did liked what he did, But on the day of March 12 [Redacted] a strange man in a black suit boarded the ship he was stationed on and no one knew who he was he looked like a businessman but there were 2 guards next to him with a weird symbol on there arm and
John smile was called into his bunk by the strange man and the man said "You're a good soldier and we need good soldiers for the SCP foundation"
John smile looked confused and didtn know how to respond and he said whats the SCP foundation and the man responded "It's an organization that protects the world from strange objects and anomalies and you are a perfect fit for our organization" John Smile straight up said "Ill join" and the man looked at him and said welcome
-Nu-7 Hammer Down
After saying "I'll join" he was enrolled within the MTF group Nu-7 hammer down as a combat medic being led by Commander Jons, John Smile progressed through the ranks and was known as the "Nice guy" he was always nice towards everyone but was very strict with the rules of the foundation and one day he was kidnapped by an "[Redacted]" Member and was put into an office with a man in a black suit john smile didtn recognize him as he knew most members we worked with and the member asked him some questions such as "What term do you prefer termination or Killed" and john smile answered "Killed" and the man in the black suit gave him an offer of joining the ethics committee and john smile asked why and he responded "You're the right guy" and John Smile looked confused and said "Ok".

Last edited:

Deleted member 1291

+big support
One of the greatest commanders of Nu-7, very dedicated and great person.
Definitely a suitable candidate for the Ethics Committee.​

Reactions: Bram

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
+massive support
+great nu7 commander and great at leadership
+great at RP
+just a nice and good guy

Last edited:

Joestar

Feb 9, 2022
+Support
+Good Nu-7 Commander
+ Good leadership skills
+Reliable and a nice person

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
Big +support

+ NU-7 Commander, means he has leadership skills and everything
+ Great person
+ Active IG,TS

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ past staff experience/high ranking experience
+ good rp
+ good rule knowledge
+ long time player

would make a great member of ethics committee

- ( ex big minge) Tony

Zenvia

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 8, 2021

+/- Neutral + Support

Even though I don't interact with you a lot, I can see that you are active on the server and on TS. I believe you might lack experience when it comes to enforcement of the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics. Also, you also need to specify more on "What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):" as you haven't mentioned what applications the Ethics Committee actually deal with.

Last edited:

Bram

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020

+/- Neutral

Even though I don't interact with you a lot, I can see that you are active on the server and on TS. I believe you might lack experience when it comes to enforcement of the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics. Also, you also need to specify more on "What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):" as you haven't mentioned what applications the Ethics Committee actually deal with.
Hey there, thank u for your response is it possible you elaborate on what you mean more in detail i would greatly appreciate it so i can change my question as i am not really sure on what you mean. you may contact me on my discord or TeamSpeak Bram#4128.
*Edit After speaking with the person in question he assisted me to update this question to include it more in detail as it wasn't clear before.

Last edited:

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Neutral
+Great leadership
+Nice guy to rp whit sometimes
Ill leave it at a neutral
No bad meanings just that i had have bad intercations whit you but yeah
i wish you the best of luck and i really hope you get the job :)

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: John Smile's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position for The Ethics Committee, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be on The Ethics Committee. However, you will be put on a trial period for the position. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
1642864831907.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.