Jonny Crook's blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

namelessten

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 19, 2022
Your in-game name:Jonny Crook
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:510506488
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981278705/
Date of blacklist: Ngl no idea like a good few months back
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: Started spamming racist degen shit in the discord
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): N/A
Please list any alt accounts:N/A
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Not known pretty sure it was Connor
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted: All apart from blacklisted which weren't that frequent
Why should you be unblacklisted: i Should be unblacklisted as i have grown as a person and am no longer a degenerate
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i Can ensure this as im not a mongo and can read the rules and understand them
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I Want to rejoin this server as i left for the giggles and intended to return but ended up on a shit streak at 3am spouting racial slurs

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @namelessten,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

For someone that decided to spam racial slurs on our discord, you will have to put a lot more effort into your appeal rather than just one phrase. Furthermore, saying that you "left for the giggles and intended to return but ended up on a shit streak at 3am spouting racial slurs" does not help with the fact that you won't do this again in-case you decide to leave again.

You may re-appeal in 1 month (08/04/2024).​

Status
Not open for further replies.