Jorge's Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrice Bateman

Jul 16, 2023
Your in-game name: Jorge’
Your SteamID: :76561199454046822
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199454046822/
Date of blacklist:22/10/23
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: i sent a picture of my friends face and name in public discord channels
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): N/A
Please list any alt accounts: None
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Conor Humphreys
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will avoid posting private pictures/ info in public channels, i meant it as a joke but clearly it wasnt smart and to be honest quite stupid of me, in didnt mean any bad intent towards my friends
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I had a ban befour but it was uplifted as it was discovered to be invalid, i have warnings but cant recount how many
Why should you be unblacklisted: the persons name isnt his real name it is just a nickname but it still was a stupid idea even if it was just a nickname which im sure @Voltics didnt mind and didnt take offence, the photo i sent of my friend was wrong and i admit but im sure he can confirm he doesnt mind since the picture i sent is used in his social media profiles i.e discord which is where the 'doxx' happened. i am truly sorry for sending the photo but i can see why i got punished for it since its still not a good thing to do, i didnt mean any harm by it. also about my last thread the video Connor humphreys linked was a terrible terrible idea, i made it out of anger when i got banned, i sincerely regret my actions and understand the sanctions.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will follow the rules and consider if what i do is bad or not following the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i like most people on there, there's nice people, and genuinely the server is fun, i have many friends on the server including those who were involved in this situation (who i posted) and i would like to play with them again. i also have appreciation for the server and i have a fun time on there

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Patrice Bateman,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You've been recently blacklisted for doxxing, and the fact that your appeal is rather poor, we don't believe that you should return to the community at this moment. We recommend that you spend a few months without causing any further issues, and then appeal again to have a chance at this being appealed.

You may re-appeal in 6 months (19/07/2024).​

Status
Not open for further replies.