Joseph Von Claus's ECM Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143279917
Discord name: Sir.Colonize
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing for roughly 5-7 months now but have a total of 2,872,440 seconds on the server
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST (the best one)
Character name(s): Joseph Von Claus
Civilian name: Bruno Kastovich
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:

Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  1. Dpt. Director of External Affairs
  2. Dep. Director of External Affairs
  3. Agency Manager
  4. Special Agent
  5. Senior Agent
  6. Overseer Assistant
  7. MTF A-1 CPL
  8. MTF E-11 CPL
  9. MTF Nu-7 LCPL
  10. CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recieved zero warnings and zero bans because I am a good christian boy

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I am applying for Ethics Committee Member (ECM), I feel that as I have held a senior position for a while that I could be useful for both RP and Combative players given my position as a DEA Director which can be both combative and non combative. I would also like to progress to SC and climb through those ranks since I have reached near the end of DEA's ranks

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I believe that my experience as a Director (senior CL4) and my short time as a Overseer assistant has given me the insight and time experience to responibly play the ECM role that I am applying for. Director role gives me leadership experience and the little time of OSA has given me teamwork and the experience to work with Site Command (SC) more closely

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
  • Upkeeping and enforcing the code of ethics, however they also enforce the entire legal codex as well
  • Working with the entirety of SC to solve issues within the site
  • Support and help the departments and regiments that the members are overseeing
  • evacuate the site in the event of a code black and if the requirements are met, activate the Alpha Warhead

(If I missed any, I am always willing to learn and carry out any of the responsibilities that I may have missed)
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Out of RP, the Ethics Committee's responsibilities include but are not limited to
  • Accepting/Denying Ethics Committee Assistant applications
  • Voicing their input on other potential ethics members in the future
  • Assisting O-1 with picking out potential recruits
  • Coming up with RP events to do with other departments/regiments

(Once again If I missed any, I am always willing to learn and take on those responsibilities!)
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

It all began with an anomalous incident involving a high-profile SCP containment breach that spilled beyond the Foundation's jurisdiction. As Director Joseph navigated the intricate web of international relations to mitigate the fallout, he found himself confronted with the ethical complexities inherent in the Foundation's mission.

The sacrifices, the moral quandaries, the relentless pursuit of containment, they all weighed heavily on Joseph's conscience, prompting him to question the ethical implications of the Foundation's actions.

During one particularly intense negotiation session with a foreign government, Joseph found himself engaged in a heated debate with members of the Ethics Committee who were overseeing the containment efforts. His insights into the diplomatic ramifications of containment procedures, coupled with his unwavering commitment to ethical conduct, caught the attention of the Committee.

Recognizing the value of Joseph perspective as an intermediary between the Foundation and the outside world, the Ethics Committee extended an unprecedented invitation for him to join their ranks. Initially taken aback by the offer, Joseph ultimately saw it as an opportunity to advocate for greater transparency and ethical consideration within the Foundation's operations.

Thus, Director Joseph Von Claus embarked on a new chapter in his career, straddling the dual roles of diplomat and ethical arbiter within the SCP Foundation. His tenure on the Ethics Committee was marked by his steadfast dedication to reconciling the Foundation's operational imperatives with its ethical obligations, ensuring that containment efforts remained both effective and morally justifiable.

Though his appointment raised eyebrows among some within the Foundation, Joseph's unique perspective proved invaluable in fostering greater understanding and cooperation between the various departments and committees. Through his tireless efforts, he helped bridge the gap between the Foundation's clandestine operations and the ethical principles that underpinned its mission.

And so, the unconventional path of Director Joseph Von Claus from the corridors of diplomacy to the chambers of ethical deliberation became a testament to the evolving nature of the SCP Foundation — a testament to the belief that even in the shadowy world of anomalies, the guiding light of ethics and accountability could still illuminate the way forward.

Last edited:

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+Massive support

He's has more than enough experience and I think he would do well in a Cl5 position. Joseph consistently has a level head and is a good person to talk to. He has good experience with leading a department, and think he'd do fine with leading the site.

Just remember, if I can get a CL5, anyone can.

I wish you the best of luck

Kisuke

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 15, 2024
+Support
Boy oh boy where do I even begin. Joseph.. honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you drive into the paint and strike fear into your enemies eyes. Your silky smooth touch around the VHS, and that gorgeous spot in DEA. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch you go to Ethics.

You had a rough start, but you never gave up hope. You are even amazing off DEA, you're a great role model and leader of DEA, sometimes I even call you dad. I forever dread and weep, thinking of the day you will one day go into Ethics. I would sacrifice my own life it were the only thing that could put a smile on your beautiful face.

You have given me so much joy, and heartbreak over the years. I remember when you first left Pinewood and its like my heart got broken into a million pieces. But a tear still fell from my right eye when I watched you get Special Agent, because deep down, my glorious king Joseph deserved it. I just wanted you to return home. Then allas, you did, my sweet director came home and I rejoiced.

I was crying, bawling even, and I heard my glorious king Joseph exclaim these words, "KISUKE, THIS IS FOR YOU!" Not only have you changed the department of DEA and the world forever, but you've eternally changed my world. And now you're getting changing to Ethics, but still the goat, my goat. I love you pookie bear, my glorious king, Joseph Von Claus.

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: SquirrellyJr

DRETHEGOD

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Oct 29, 2022
+Support
Boy oh boy where do I even begin. Joseph.. honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you drive into the paint and strike fear into your enemies eyes. Your silky smooth touch around the VKS, and that gorgeous spot in DEA. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch you go to Ethics.

You had a rough start, but you never gave up hope. You are even amazing off DEA, you're a great role model and leader of DEA, sometimes I even call you dad. I forever dread and weep, thinking of the day you will one day go into Ethics. I would sacrifice my own life it were the only thing that could puta smile on your beautiful face.

You have given me so much joy, and heartbreak over the years. I remember when you first left Pinewood and its like my heart got broken into a million pieces. But a tear still fell from my right eye when I watched you get Special Agent, because deep down, my glorious king Joseph deserved it. I just wanted you to return home. Then allas, you did, my sweet director came home and I rejoiced.

I was crying, bawling even, and I heard my glorious king Joseph exclaim these words, "KISUKE, THIS IS FOR YOU!" Not only have you changed the department of DEA and the world forever, but you've eternally changed my world. And now you're getting changing to Ethics, but still the goat, my goat. I love you pookie bear, my glorious king, Joseph Von Claus.
bro but +support

Jeffrey Nut

Oct 6, 2023
+Support
Boy oh boy where do I even begin. Joseph.. honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you drive into the paint and strike fear into your enemies eyes. Your silky smooth touch around the VKS, and that gorgeous spot in DEA. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch you go to Ethics.

You had a rough start, but you never gave up hope. You are even amazing off DEA, you're a great role model and leader of DEA, sometimes I even call you dad. I forever dread and weep, thinking of the day you will one day go into Ethics. I would sacrifice my own life it were the only thing that could put a smile on your beautiful face.

Please get medical attention...
also +Support ig

Ember

Jan 27, 2024
USA
+support
Although I've seen Joseph on the server almost every time I'm on I haven't interacted with him since my early days in the DEA. But in the times I knew him he was a great RPer and a Great Person. Having him on the Ethics Committee will better the site as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.