Judge job for nato and nwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy__1

Dec 12, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds a new job and adds more roleplay

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Adds more roleplay to the server
And they dont need to request gm/staff to set models

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Just staff setting up the job [witch is not that hard]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Cause more roleplay added to the server and i think most people will like it that have judges role and make it feel like this server is more professional

Upvote 0

Rivaa

Sep 28, 2022
+Support

-Good idea for RP (which the server needs)
-Gives a good reason for people to use the justice system
-Makes the server have a more of a realistic RP

Last edited:

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+ Support

• This adds RP opportunities on both factions in the game,
  • Provides a better justice system within the game,
  • Encouragement for a use of court ingame,
  • No negatives to this suggestion.

NoiseyZeke

Jun 22, 2023
+ Support

I would like to say instead of judge it would be Court Martial.

also here's my thoughts:

- Depending on the person in question, who would get to become the judge as of whom has authority to punish? NHC? RC? CC?

- If varies, should the court martial be a step up basis on that base of Regimental Court martial & Supreme Court martial?

- Would this elect judge find a jury that's willing and if so Should a program for jury duty be made?

- Does the system Exclude Regiments that are directly Affected by the court (E.G. if Mike Goes to Trial, NHC are not allowed to be in the process)?

- Is there a way to appeal the process incase of Bias/Misuse of power?

- Will the system Have Staff access (To certain Level of staff) to stop/revert Processes should things go to hell?

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
+ Support

also here's my thoughts:

- Depending on the person in question, who would get to become the judge as of whom has authority to punish? NHC? RC? CC?

- If varies, should the court martial be a step up basis on that base of Regimental Court martial & Supreme Court martial?

- Would this elect judge find a jury that's willing and if so Should a program for jury duty be made?

- Does the system Exclude Regiments that are directly Affected by the court (E.G. if Mike Goes to Trial, NHC are not allowed to be in the process)?

- Will the system Have Staff access (To certain Level of staff) to stop/revert Processes should things go to hell?
this isnt actualy that hard to solve NWO has a court system with magistrates high judges and lawyers . all those who are will get those rolls

Mc Flurry

Nov 4, 2022
Bosnia Herzegovina
+Support

-Good idea for RP (which the server needs)
-Gives a good reason for people to use the justice system
-Makes the server have a more of a realistic RP

Rivaa

Sep 28, 2022
this isnt actualy that hard to solve NWO has a court system with magistrates high judges and lawyers . all those who are will get those rolls
Yeah the head of justice for NWO and NATO would whitelist people for the jobs, it just adds more RP for the server and gives the court system a use for once

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+ Support

also here's my thoughts:

This would have to be solved by NATO making their own judiciary, I assume NWO would integrate any judge job into what they currently have. (I believe NATO previously had a judiciary but that may need a look taken at it)

Rivaa

Sep 28, 2022
This would have to be solved by NATO making their own judiciary, I assume NWO would integrate any judge job into what they currently have. (I believe NATO previously had a judiciary but that may need a look taken at it)
I dont mind rebranding the NWO justice system to fit NATO

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Billy__1 , Your suggestion has been denied.

The Judiciary system for both NATO and NWO has been re-worked and re-implemented around 5 times since I have played the server, every single time it has been disbanded due to a lack of care and the simple fact the having COs overrule NHC / SC does not benefit RP remotely.

While I am not opposed to a an appeal system having a Judge job seems extremely over the top.

Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions :)

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.