Juju's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): juju1968
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 Days and 2 Hours
In what country are you located?: The United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT/BMT
In-game name: Juju
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:571758809
Discord ID: 868852821431304233
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a Mic.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first Application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have Three warns. One for FearRP one for RDM one for False Demote + Toxicity And a Ban for Rdm X3 Lying and severe toxicity I would like to say though I have tried to avoid Breaking the rules quite a bit.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do I used to be a Network Owner and I have over 2 Thousand hours on Gmod.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do have experience with Serious roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Roughly about 5 hours sometimes more than 5 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because I want to make Happy Memories for me and other people on the server and remove trolls and minges and also this would give me move experience with Gmod.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm really bad about bragging about myself but I will still try to brag about my self I am good with working together I always listen to the other side and Confident that I will do a good job I am also great with teamwork and leadership and organizing and taking orders and communication is quite good.

CommanderSmith

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
I have Three warns. One for FearRP one for RDM one for False Demote + Toxicity And a Ban for Rdm X3 Lying and severe toxicity I would like to say though I have tried to avoid Breaking the rules quite a bit.
Those are some big warns to get, but we will see if the community will leave +Supports or -Supports on this before we accept or deny your application.

49Mr Black

Civil Gamers Expert
-Support

+ Seen a few times in-game.
+/- Not seen on TS.
- Extensive and severe warning and ban history.
- Warnings after application posted

Hearing that since this was posted you have received additional warnings seals this as a -Support from me. You clearly are not ready for a staff role. You need to work on your maturity level and your ability to follow the rules, additionally until you make considerable efforts to improve your standing within the community I do not feel you should hold a staff position.

Last edited:

Mr Banks

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Supports

This may change down the line

- Not seen in-game so far.
- Warning / ban history, I don't like people who lie so yea but you are honest on your application, needs more work.

Ban for Rdm X3 Lying and severe toxicity

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @Juju , I'm going to give you:

- Support

+/- Not a great application; could use some work.
+/- I don't recall really seeing you in-game or in teamspeak.
- You have an extensive warn history, given the fairly short period of time the server has been live.

In short, I don't think you're anywhere near ready at the moment to be a Moderator. The number of warnings you've received is concerning enough, but lying & severe toxicity is not something we would be looking for in the team. I think you need to get yourself around more and seen, to improve your image to be considered for staff. That's my view anyway, but I wish you the best of luck.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
- Support
You have a fair amount of warnings, as well as a serious ban - I can also see that you have received new warnings since posting this. I have also unfortunately had a negative interaction with you in-game tonight.

Based on this, I would not feel comfortable supporting this application. If you can show an improvement in behaviour I would be happy to change my mind.

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
-support
-severe warns
-there are parts in this staff app that are fake
-too young
-not seen in ts3

Greetings
JU JU

i'm giving you a -support due to the servere warns you got and your age
also this part :
I used to be a Network Owner and I have over 2 Thousand hours on
with your age and the playtime it seems strange that you have been server owner

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Juju ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

The severity of you warnings has led me to deny your application. Only a week ago you were banned for severe toxicity and your last warning was 2 days ago. These do not align with our standards for staff members. I suggest before reapplying you go at least 2 weeks without a major warning.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.