PAC Request Just a Simple Pac3 that I hope people don't mind seeing.

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sternritter "V"

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 19, 2022
USA Texas
PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job): Security Containment Unit
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:476273880

Photograph of PAC:
1714273558196.png
1714273571127.png
1714274789333.png
1714274812101.png

I always had inspiration from Terraria to make a weapon that was a sword that had some factor of a gun. Something like Zenith. So i took zeniths general color scheme and got a base sword from a guy and I made the model replace the starting weapon for Containment Units, the RPK16. The only other things to note are the top armor vest and pads being gone because i wanted it to fit into a realistic kind of thing where obviously having a ton of armor and wielding a sword like this would make you slow, so I balanced it out. Also the CL3 keycard hanging from the neck is a nice sidenote thingy since I've always wanted to have one like that.

Sternritter "V"

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 19, 2022
USA Texas
I know I probably should reply on my own application but I did want to mention I am VERY inexperienced and new to pac and so if it looks dogshit thats understandable. I would like to get better at Pac3 but atm I don't got much time on my hands to go through every tutorial lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.