Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Your Discord name & tag: Jxsnn#0001

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: DarkRP

Date of ban (if known): 19/07/2021 (19:38)

Reason for ban (if known): Acting up , changing name, photo, and causing issues in support channel while people wanted help.
Who banned you?: Relman

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Never.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I was kicked just before for "Impersonating Staff / Messing Around in Support" which i believed was not fair but I rolled with it anyways. I learnt my lesson but made a forum complaint since I believed it was unfair. As soon as I rejoined after I was kicked I re-boosted, got all of my roles back then was just having a friendly conversation with Temmp and Tom Knight. Relman also started to speak out publically in #general which I don't think was needed at all since I already wrote a forum complaint, he also started telling me to "go cool off" and "has this heat gotten to you" trying to be smart and was just taking the absolute piss. After seeing Kvarkar's reply I understood it actually was kind of fair but then I refreshed to see Relman's reply which was way less unprofessional and then I see a ping seeing I was banned for a day. I believe this was so unfair since I was already just kicked and already caused a lot of frustration since I ave spent so long in this server.
He also said that my actions earlier already warranted a ban although I was already punished (kicked) and then he just bans me which is so annoying.

P.S. I would like somebody else to reply first then after that, Relman so he can explain why he banned me

Last edited:

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Also a bit annoying since other people are allowed to fool around and then I get told off for doing the same because I am "ex cg staff" I am not staff anymore so why should I be treated differently to others because of that? Also, I believe if it wasn't for Relman bringing this up in #general I dont think I would be banned right now and I stand by this view strongly.

Last edited:

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
I also have lots of respect for Relman, so don't think I'm just going on a rampage against him, because if it wasn't for him, most of the things on cc wont be there if it wasn't for him and if it wasn't for him, the server would be 99x less advanced

Relman

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Hi Jxsnn,

You were kicked off the server due to changing your name to "sometthing Discord Admin" and generally acting up and posting crap in the support channel while a player was trying to get help from Jerome (staff member). I have no idea why you thought it would be a good idea to post these odd and strange messages as #support is the last place to be posting stuff like this, even if you were trying to have a laugh. Upon coming back on you then made another really strange Forum complaint , which when I asked you on discord if you were ok and why you were acting an idiot you decide to change 50% of the complaint to now complain about me. I asked you a number of times to "take a break and cool off" and you ignored and said you wouldn't. The way you are acting is really out of charactor and therefore I forced a 1 day ban onto you as you didn't want to take advice. I didn't trust that you would not make matters worse. There were also a few posts in #general chat which you posted which needed to be removed from the chat, you then proceeded to say Temmp was "cyber bullying" you. and other strange messaged like typing "man just shut up" twice and "do you think you are cool".

1626721167161.png
1626721201040.png
1626720822420.png
1626720845773.png

• Angry
Reactions: Jxsnn

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
I changed the complaint to the player / vip / staff involved to relman since it seemed like you were the one who banned me.
and I put a picture of you saying I acted like an idiot. not that as big of a change as you make it seem like. I didn't say that Temmp was cyber bullying me, I said it was that "***" guy since he was actually bein greally toxic towards me (this has gone on for a couple of days) and then I told "***" to shut up because he was spamming emojis / emotes and trying to harass me. he also just before posted a swastika emoji which is why I pinged epicstorm but he didnt respond but temmp did so he dealt with it. And thank you for re posting my foolery, I have already been punished for it. Also, you telling me to go "cool off" didn't come across as advice but you just trying to be smart (not in the good way). Also if you actually read the context I think you might have been able to quite clearly see I wasn't saying that to temmp

Last edited:

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Also, going back, I believe I wont be banned right now if it wasn't for you bringing it up in general. It almost seemed as if you were trying to get a reaction out of me or to try to start an argument which is not what i expect from a CC SUPER ADMIN

Epicstorm

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Hello Jxsnn,

First of all, The "***" person has been banned from the discord. I was away so I could not deal with it but Temmp raised the issue to me and he was banned. He was not allowed to do that stuff, there was just no staff at the time who had the permissions to deal with him. Secondly, After reviewing the evidence and reading both sides of the story, I have decided to keep the ban. Relman was trying to help you by telling you to cool off a bit. You were acting up and he was questioning you about something in the general as a query to get some knowledge about what's on the forums. Please take this time that you are banned to cool off a bit and to prevent this from happening again, as I can agree, after looking at what you had said, you seemed a bit heated. And finally, the kick that you were referring to earlier, seemed to be valid as after looking at the screenshots provided by Relman, it does seem like a joke to be putting stuff like "Demote Jerome" because he put an embedded link to the contentpack in the support channel.

Appeal Denied

Regards,
Epicstorm

• Sad
Reactions: Jerome and Jxsnn
Status
Not open for further replies.