- Medical Consultant (Current)
- SCP-096 (Current)
- MTF E-11 SPC (Former)
- CI-B (Former)
- MTF O-1 CPL (Former)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have no warnings, kicks, or bans on my record
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I am a very active member of the community, playing at least 4+ hours everyday when I'm able to. I also love helping people with their issues, which is a main reason why I applied and became a consultant. I know the CoE very well, being a former 2 time Omega-1 (left and rejoined twice).
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The main responsibility for ECA's is to complete any task that the EC gives them, they are to assist the Ethics Members/Chairman whenever requested to. Assistants are to uphold ethics as well, filling in for the Ethics Members whenever they are busy or not available. Ethics Assistants are to make sure the foundation is following the Code of Ethics, treating everyone, including D-Class, ethically.
-Ethics Assistants are to take complaints from foundation personnel, as well as D-Class, and make sure that their issues are resolved within a reasonable time. Ethics Assistants are to make sure that people who break the CoE are taught what they did wrong, and punished depending on the severity/situation. Ethics Assistants can also be tasked in looking over a department, and make sure that they are following ethics, as well as taking any complaints, comments, or suggestions from said department.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Kai "Exorbitant" Sjögren was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to a Swedish-Canadian household. His grandparents moved to Canada in the early 1970's, to start a new life in a new place. Kai had 2 siblings growing up, two older twin brothers. Kai had a relatively normal upbringing, going to public school, participating in after school activities, playing with schoolmates, the whole shebang. His mother was a lawyer, and Kai was very interested in that line of work. Kai began to learn more about law and the justice system, learning mostly from his mother, watching her do paper work, and watching her in court when he was able to.

When Kai got into high school, he began taking electives that furthered his knowledge in the justice system, taking any possible class or afterschool activity he could related to law. By the time he was in year 12, he was looking into multiple schools in the Vancouver area that would get him the proper education he needed. When he got out of high school, he went straight into post-secondary studies (aka college/university), applying to law school as soon as he was out of those. He got accepted into a higher end law school, beginning the serious part of his career.

Kai made it through the entire 3 years of law school, just about to graduate, when he was approached by a mysterious person. They didn't give Kai a name, simply giving him a letter. When Kai looked at the letter, the first thing he read was "SCP Foundation". It took him a minute to read through the letter, it saying that he was of interest of the SCP Foundation, and that they want him to be recruited to the foundation under the IA department. It took Kai a long think to decide, to either throw away his law career, and join this mystery organization, or keep at what he dreamed of, and lose out on this opportunity. Thankfully, Kai accepted, and was brought in. It took him a couple of months to get adjusted to this organization, and learn what they actually do, but he grew accustomed to the situation quickly. Kai became interested in the Ethics Department as soon as he learned about it, since it had a connection to what Kai had studied for the last 7 years of his life.

Last edited:

Dan McCarthy

Sep 27, 2022
Message from the Ethics Committee

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Hello, Moxxie!

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. After careful consideration and committee vote, we have decided that you would be a suitable candidate. We would like to offer you a position within the Ethics Committee as an Ethics Assistant.

Your application has been Accepted!

Please contact an Ethics Member to receive further instructions.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.