STEAM_0:1:109715594

Discord ID (name#0000):
thekupkake

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-GM https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/kakes-gm-application-uk.20765/page-2#post-142316

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Ban for MRDM when I was new, FailRP, and RDM (Got removed).

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes i was a SR mod in a Dark RP server

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Not as staff but as a player

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-at least 2+ Hrs a day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-the amount of time ive seen people's RP get ruined because of someone RDMing or FailRp or the Scary "@Stuck" is to many to count. so i want to be a part of the change, help people enjoy their time on this server not to mention some sits could take over 20 mins just to get answered even for a simple stuck sit. So instead of crying about it. i want to be the solution and fix it so people can have fun
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Other than the obvious helping people with their sits and situations, i have experience as staff on a popular Dark RP server, with a long rule list and a lot of people who like to speed run getting banned from a server by ruining peoples game play and RP. (im no longer staff there dw i read the handbook) another skill that i have is the ability to build objects that would help people with their rp it could be a simple little camera for CI execution vids or helping out the GMs when they are stressed with building a massive dupe for an event. but putting building aside i have the ability to not be bias during a sit even if the person is my friend. if they did something against the rules they disserve to be punished for it. i hope not to be the type of staff who drags people out of RP and ruin it for everyone else or ruin someone mood by punishing them. but justice needs to be given out otherwise what's the point of having RP if there are people who don't want to play nice.
I also aim to help the new players out when they are confused and don't know what to do, most of the time when im free i try to help people asking in OOC but they chose not to listen, i just hope being staff will make them trust me and not get them self's in trouble. but i hope from this short little paragraph you have a rough idea of what i hope to achieve as staff and ill be looking forward to hear what people have to say

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Friendly
- Good for staff

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+support
Only good stuff seen so far

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Reviewing​

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @TheKupKake
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards, Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.