Not open for further replies.

Kaos Gaming

Aug 21, 2022
  1. Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Kaos Gaming
  2. How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 21 Hours
  3. Age: 18
  4. In what country are you located?: England
  5. Time zone: BST
  6. Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kona "Jiggle Bits" Matinlas
  7. Chaos name (include your rank): Kona "Jibble Fits" Matinlas
  8. Civilian name: Kona "Jibble Its" Matinlas
  9. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423595937
  10. Do you have a mic?: Yes
  11. What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
  12. Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
  13. -Yes
  14. Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  15. - No
  16. Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
  17. - Yes
  18. Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  19. - Yes
  20. How many hours can you be on everyday?:
  21. - 5+
  22. Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
  23. - Fun Server, Nice Staff would like to help make the server better in any way I can
  24. What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
  25. I have experience with Garry's Mod servers have played, moderated and owned servers for years (1257 hours). Still an avid player and enjoy SCP a lot. I understand that this server is one of a kind with the way that it differs from other servers in its roleplay and mechanics these features truly set them apart from other servers I can quickly adapt to different admin systems and know some of the basic ones like ULX very well. I understand law behind the server and would be efficient at keeping the server on track. i have common sense and don't make stupid decisions and know how to abide by rules, be mature and fair. (edited)

Message #scp

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Neutral leaning towards -Support

Minimal Interactions
Minimum Playtime requirements

Very short and undetailed application

Hi Kaos.

I recommend joining an MTF or CI to get known better on the server and also playing for a more decent amount of time.
Also please make your application more extensive and more detailed other than "Yes" or "No".

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
-Support

Zero Interaction
Very Little Play Time
Poorly Written Staff App

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Support

- No interactions with you myself.
- Application is short and lacks detail.
- In my opinion 21 Hours playtime is not enough to be known sufficiently within the community and to take up such a role within the staff team.

Overall I agree with the comments listed above, try and join an MTF etc to become better known in the community and gain some playtime.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral to -Support

-No Interactions
-No shown effort inside the Application
-Very Little playtime

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
-Support
Statements above sum it all up. Nobody from the staff team seems to know who you are, as well as this, your application lacks any effort placed into it. This is demonstrated not only by your listing of what I can only assume is lines? But also the bare-bones answers.

In future, please attempt to get to know people in the community first, familiarise yourself with the network and gain some experience with the application process before applying.

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-SUPPORT
- No Interactions
- No effort put in
- Application severly lacks detail
- Barely any playtime

----------------------------------------
Hey you should reapply after you've gotten much more time in, Since you're not well enough to be let into the staff team at the moment let alone having enough ingame time. You also didn't put in any effort in your application and at this time i don't think you would be a good asset for the staff team. I'd suggest joining a MTF regiment eventually since then it's easier to get recognised and get a reputation also get at least to 5 days+ with ingame time before you consider to apply again.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support
Reasons stated above, short application, low playtime, dont know how much staff experience you have had and/or with serious RP.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Kaos Gaming ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application lacks basic detail, it is hard to gather any standpoint on your intentions.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.