How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 1d 16hr
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAF PVT Tylan zoba
NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR SLT REDACTED - 140
Civilian name: Keagan Galyer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567288922
Do you have a mic?: YES
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: NO this is the first app ever made
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: no because I respect the rules that are there and I try not to break any of them
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes I was an admin for this GTA 5 server called gsrp for 3 years and I was helping people with their problems if someone FRP I will handle it and people had a problem with some they come to me
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes I have been in many including fivm servers like roleplay.co.uk, manchester roleplay, and many more after that and I join arma 3 Milsom as well acting military ops
-
How many hours can you be on every day?: I can be on most days for 6-7 hours and I'm always on when I'm not doing anything
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: because I want to help the server out and make it better than it is and I like to help people best of my ability and I want to make sure the server gets better than it is
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: because if someone got a problem and can help and solve that situation they are in and I'm very active on the server you see me on all day and I try and help people every day and people can freely talk to me so it won't be hard for other people

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support

Hello, Although your application is quite weak (Which I'd recommend fixing ASAP). I've had many positive interactions with you and I believe you'd make a good addition. You're incredibly active and respectable. You're also very approachable and friendly.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
Neutral
Really hard to say anything, as i main UAN, so i really didn't have a lot of interactions from you, but the same way I have never witnessed you minge/etc. in [oc], or else.
Your app is pretty weak, but it still worth a shot.

Marko S

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 1, 2021
+ Support
All interactions with him have been positive. The app seems a bit weak tho.
GL on triying to get tmod

numa

Sep 10, 2022
+SUPPORT

+Mature for age.

+Always had positive interactions.
+No warnings

Best of luck

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Hello @kingsloth2004 I'm going with a neutral as I haven't really spoken to you yet if you get a chance to speak with me and show that you are staff material then I will reconsider.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi KEAGAN,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.