Kegs and Ice ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwuXela

Feb 26, 2021
Your in-game name: Keggs and Ice
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165458070
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198291181869/
Date of ban: 11/10/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP, Failure to follow name policy
Who banned you: Duckie
Ban length?: 1week
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/ (1.15)
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have read the rules, and I have now educated myself on what is permitted within the server, which will allow me to have a good conscience of what's allowed on the server and what isn't.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I have learnt about what's allowed and what isn't on the server, I also promise not to break these rules, as I did at first use these names as a light-hearted joke, but I soon realised that it wasn't acceptable, and I will refrain from breaking rules along with keeping control on what I can and what I can't do.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will listen to admins no matter the warning they give, I will also ask others who are familiar with the server, I'll ask them if I have violated any sort of code of conduct, and what I can improve on within my behaviour on the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I have been enjoying this server, especially since most of my friends from JAF are there, I have also played on this server irregularly and I have started since early January, where I have acquainted and befriended some of the high-ranked officers and NATO officers of other regiments, I have also tried ISAF, 17th AR and also made a few friends there as well. I would want to interact with them again, as I was starting to play more regularly on the server.
Steam Community :: Lord Mahaveer

Civil Gamers Community
MilitaryRP Rules
Civil Gamers World War 3 Rules

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/XGuuHrc
Teamspeak Address: ts3.civilgamers.com

All decisions made in game by staff are to be respected. If you feel that your punishment was unjust then speak to an Admin+ in game or make a forum complaint or a ban appeal...

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Evening Kegs,

When I was bought to you yesterday I was asked to transfer you into KGB, after noticing your name was inappropriate I asked you to change it. After a while of you not knowing how to change it you finally figured it out, from this moment on you continued to change you name into more inappropriate things. Including insults, homophobic slurs and toxic names.

You clearly showed no intent to role play correctly and we’re given more than enough chances to correct this after having it explained to yourself. I believe we went through 6 names before one was acceptable after the SIT was closed I stayed in the area cloaked and you immediately changed your name back to being inappropriate.

Kind regards
Duckie

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Appeal Denied

Hi Keggs and Ice,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately considering how you behaved when directly confronted by a staff member to change you name, you will not be unbanned. I hope that the more than reasonable ban of a week helps you to understand we do not tolerate this behavior.

You may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.