Not open for further replies.

Kevvy66

Dec 12, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ChillBeanz
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 1-2 Weeks so far
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kevvy
Chaos name (include your rank): I have not attended any Ci tryouts but would love to near future
Civilian name: Kevvy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187257642
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received no Kicks, No Bans and no warnings
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have been a staff member on a couple of servers in the past! I was able to be apart of those servers for quite a long time so i built up some really good experience and learnt a lot on how to deal with tricky staff sits and insuring that every player gets treated the same and leave the sit had felt happy on how it was dealt with. The main reason of leaving as staff was due to being too busy with my personal life to spare much time on being staff on those servers! But now i have everything in place for me i am able to become staff once again
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i do! I prefer to be on Serious roleplay servers as i fell that there is a higher lever of professionalism when it comes to the staff team and the role-players them selves! I think as well, staffing on Serious Roleplay Servers you must have a higher level on making sure that all players are seriously roleplaying and making sure no one is breaking their character and to give the best roleplay they can!
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: The hours will be minimum of 4 hour to 7 hours a day as most days i have quite a lot of free time
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: While being able to have staffed on Serious Roleplay servers before, this server from what i have gathered doesn't come close to the level of detail on what it really means to roleplay, i find most players very welcoming and the community itself seems very well managed and controlled from removing anyone who interferes with the SCP roleplay experience and to insure that every player is treated equally and with respect and when i myself am able to get that from a server i can tell that this server would be an amazing experience to staff for! I have met some very interesting players on the server so i would love to be apart of this community and to be able to help other players old or new and to allow them to have a great time on the server with minimal hiccups along the way
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I wouldn't say I'm more special then other players due to many people have different strengths to their advantages but what i would bring the table is professionalism to the team and to hopefully pass on what i have learned in the past to other new or experienced staff members! I love to get involved with the community as much as i can so i would try to suggest ideas that could benefit the community or the server base itself and to reach out to day to day players and to get as much feedback as we can to see what they would like to see improve to the server as there is always room for improvement ;)! but overall i would try and bring as much as i can to the table and to do what i do best which is assisting players around the server and assuring all players will leave the sit fairly and to just have players roleplay freely but fairly!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

- unsure about your activity in-game and ts3
- No interactions
- good app tho

Since I don't have any interactions with you I cannot give you my final verdict, we can have a chat in ts3 if your available

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
I will be giving you a neutral.

Unsure of your activity in game and ts3.
Unsure of rule knowledge.
When I’m available find me on ts3 and I can assess your rule knowledge.

Kevvy66

Dec 12, 2021
Yeah
I will be giving you a neutral.

Unsure of your activity in game and ts3.
Unsure of rule knowledge.
When I’m available find me on ts3 and I can assess your rule knowledge.
of course I’ll be on tonight so I’ll let you you know!

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
=Neutral
-No interactions with you to my knowledge
-Unsure of rule knowledge
-Unsure of activity

Good luck.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral
Unsure of your activity, poke me on TS so we could have a chat the next time you're on.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @Kevvy66 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately your activity in-game is not what we require from a staff member, over the last week you have barley been seen on the server. Please increase your playtime and interact with the community more before making another application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.